• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild Expedition Rewards

DeletedUser

I apologize to everyone, I got a little frustrated there... GE is worth playing :) You get free stuff even if it's rarely (personal rewards), and you are helping your Guild grow aswell :) So no point in disputing that.
But last 5 fights on level 3 just irritate me... And bp's as a final reward is just not fair.

DeletedUser108179

All the way you get BP's and whatever else crap, instead of 7-8 relics for 48 fights you supposed to get only max 4 (since 12 weeks !!!), if "lucky" some useless deco, and final price again BP's of a GB's already build and another few sets in invetory. It is a shame, it is frustrating, and makes you just give up this GE crap thing. Even in a lotterie with the smallest ever chancefor a prize you are probably more "lucky" than in GE here.
I am so sick of BP's, BP's, BP's, BP's, BP's, BP's, BP's, ... and BP's again.

DeletedUser106696

You seem that kind of guy who likes making things harder and challenging:D
This game takes like 5 years or more to complete it, geesh! I know you need to play the game in order to achieve the stuff you want but certainly not this much of time!
Wish it was 2012 again where archers were super powerful and research ended in Late Middle Ages

?????
I'm not sure where / how you are going wrong, but there's no way this game takes 5 years to complete! I started last year in Feb (and had an iron age tree of love to prove it) and I'm now in part 2 of AF. ...and no, I do not buy progress with diamonds :)
As you rightly say, this game need ***playing***, and I for one are delighted that there's a lot more to explore than LMA.

DeletedUser110120

After playing GE since it started, I find that one of rewards for finishing Level 3 very disappointing. To receive 2 blueprints for the hard work of making it through the entire expedition, is simply very poor. You receive blueprints on the other levels so to receive this as a final reward on Level 3 is not a fair reward. Players spend a lot in troops, goods and sometimes diamonds to make it that far. Surely, Inno can offer a reward more suitable than the blueprints. The odds of getting the blueprints mean that players end up with that reward most of the time. I do understand that the personal rewards for GE are a bonus but the blueprints are not a fair reward for that much effort.

DeletedUser6065

The G-Ex rewards are being re-worked (Ref: Forum Beta).
Or so they say.
It has been my experience that all too often the fixes are worse than the original issues being addressed.
. . . . mk

DeletedUser103223

Stopped doing the last 4 fights on my main world. They are set up so that your forced to use diamonds to heal enough troops to make it thru the 2nd wave. And since the rewards aren't worth the use of the diamonds its not worth doing anymore....

DeletedUser

I think Inno has done their best to outdo themselves agin this week. From enjoyable game, they have managed to make it an irritating game. I have done 32 fights in GE so far this week, and got 1 grey relic (25 goods) LOL Procentage? Yea right! LOL
No one is expecting to get evey week ten Sok's, 100 fp's five times, 1000 diamonds... But this has nothing to do with gaming or procentage anymore. In the last three weeks I got nothing, and I mean literally nothing, and as a final reward for finishing GE, guess what I have got each and every time... LOL Bp's LOL

DeletedUser6838

1. Remove the butt-wiping BP's from the 'major stops'.
2. Reduce chances of obtaining to 15% - 25%.
3. Dev's pull their heads out.
4. Flap my arms and fly to the moon.
. . . mk
How about you start with 4th point first and we'll what comes after?
agreed, the final ge reward should be better

maybe a free level up for a gb of your choice? Means that people without friends with ultra-high-level arcs would have a chance at competing.
Should be better, aye? how about we remove em completely and leave the guild points as the only reward, lets see how much ya gonna complain after that, cause no matter what they do, you are the type that will complain about the FREE extra rewards you get anyways.
An interesting idea, but that 3rd wave may need to be less than 8 units. Now granted, a 3rd wave with 8 enemy units does make that last reward 'Special', but your talking about people with a huge attack bonus (translation: higher than Level 10 GB's) to have the units left to fight that 3rd wave as the only ones to have any chance at success. Just a little elitist, I believe.

Better just to remove the blues altogether.
. . . . mk
This will be a replay to anyone that pointed this kind of thing out OR about having to use diamonds to clear them: You have been having the option to negotiate the fights for quite some time, no need to use any troops or diamonds, so anyone can complete them if they want. Oh, you don't have enough goods? Well, go and produce some then....=.=, it requires goods from your age, which you SHOULD be producing and trading for those you can't produce with boost yourself, unless yer one of those that's only interested in that "final reward" that sort of has to be diamonds most likely....ooops, did i expose the great secret of greed :O? By the name of Illuminati, you shall be repelled!

Stop whining you bunch of snobs, like some of the more sensible people have said, the guild points itself should be enough reason to finish GE

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109481

I always get blueprints. I think I got diamonds one time. Blueprints suck. Also, I have like 30 Carrilons (sp). What is the game's fascination w/ giving me these pieces of crap? If I could, I would gift all of them away to my enemies.

DeletedUser108179

I always get blueprints. I think I got diamonds one time. Blueprints suck. Also, I have like 30 Carrilons (sp). What is the game's fascination w/ giving me these pieces of crap? If I could, I would gift all of them away to my enemies.
Hahaha ... the "Gift" feature isn't even working although exists. Give me just one single coin as prize, I will be fine. getting BP's after 48 fights is like a slap in the face. last four encounters - forget it unless the prize issue will be changed.

bollie57

Private
Just like to say the reward risk is not good enough to many blue prints which in my opinion are pretty useless once you are advanced in the game. Anything would be better than blueprints. Spending many diamonds to get thru and getting blue prints are not worth it. You really need to consider giving something else and making the rewards more worth while.

DeletedUser7099

did i expose the great secret of greed :O? By the name of Illuminati, you shall be repelled!
Why does everything have something to do with us? is it the conspiracy? and why hide behind an unknown name. You all like to hate, but only when you can hide behind a fake name ^^

Stop whining you bunch of snobs, like some of the more sensible people have said, the guild points itself should be enough reason to finish GE
anyways I just came to give you props for this, the point of this expedition lays in the name "Guild expedition". So to all of you who only think about the rewards: You are supposed to do this for your guild, not your personal gain, if you dont feel that way, maybe you´re just not in the right guild?

DeletedUser110150

I think for most people the incentive for playing GE is both to help the guild and for the individual rewards. Seems to me that's the way it was designed, given that every encounter you solve gives both expedition points for the guild and an individual reward. I like that I can help my guild grow and get some goodies for myself in the process - in some cases rare ones.

I'm not complaining about GE rewards as a whole, but I absolutely agree that the ToR BPs aspect of the final GE encounter reward should bbe changed. I've got no issue with the rewards for any of the other encounters, nor with there being just 35% chance of getting one of the premium rewards for the final encounter. I realise these need to be hard to attain.

ToR has been out a while now though (and BPs are widely attainable) so for a lot of players who are able to complete the final encounter there is a 65% chance that the individual reward they receive will be useless, which seems very unbalanced given that it's the most challenging encounter to solve. It would make sense that it gives the biggest guild reward (which it does) and the biggest individual reward. To be honest, I'd even find coins more useful than getting more ToR BPs.

I think reducing the % chance of receiving the ToR BPs or removing it entirely would be a good move. Perhaps re-introducing goods or having a medals package or similar would work.

I really like GE overall, just this aspect of it I think needs tweaking.

(Tried to keep it short...!)