• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild Expedition Rewards

DeletedUser102542

I searched the forum, announcements, FAQs and feedbacks for answer for this one but could not find any. Sorry if this question has been answered somewhere I could not locate. I played Guild Expedition more frequently during november. I play it in 5 worlds, 2 finnish worlds and 3 english worlds. It seemed to me that probability of getting a Relic depended of the time one is playing GE and it was not purely, 100% by chance (to what having a ToR in my mind should aim - having certain probability on every fight). So during december I have written down with pen and paper every time I get a Relic, most importantly what time of the day it is. To me, in my worlds, it looks like there is almost no use playing GE during nighttime (which is when I usually play FoE). The probabilities of getting Relic are only reliable during times majority plays this game.
Is it this way on purpose ? Or is it related to staff being awake and looking after game or what ? I would have hesitated building my Temples should I have known they are not much of use during my playing hours (night). During daytimes though the chances ToR's give are accurate though.

DeletedUser109481

Hooray! I got my 1 millionth Equestrian Statue today...

The only saving grace, was that I got the 100 Fp's the other day. That was fun. I could some more of those Gold Statues. Still haven't gotten a Jade one yet, but my TOA is only level 6. I need to keep leveling it up.

DeletedUser103864

With the way they have set up guild expedition recently I think it's crap...In level 3 nearly every battle has every possible boost for enemies...so finding a set of troops that can actually win the battle so far has been IMPOSSIBLE. and rather than get some decent new troops for rewards I always get the same useless raiders, surrogates etc. and can never battle all the way through GE. no way...can't do it...not gonna happen!!! All my attack gbs are level 10, I have every building that the game has offered over the last 2 1/2 years plus several barracks that give me a boost and still CAN NOT BATTLE ALL THE WAY THROUGH GE!!! Then when I spend countless troops, medals, diamonds etc. and I FINALLY finish GE I get (bleeping bleeping bleeping ) BLUEPRINTS!!!!!!!!!????????? What the hell is that? What kind of "reward" is that for all the hard work, frustration and diamonds I had to spend to make it all the way through GE? I have more blueprints now than I will EVER be able to use....EVER!!! Maybe if I spent all of my 100 fps a day on gbs I would maybe in a year or so be able to use up all of the blueprints I have currently. Blueprints are the joke prize of anything in this game. Unless you're addonexus and have 160+ people donating to your GBs daily...blueprints are useless as a reward or prize or anything like that. I'd rather get a lousy 1x1 decoration as a final reward in GE. At leat that I can use since I have a recurring quest to build 8 decos from my age, so every 8 weeks I could use my "rewards" from GE as something useful.
HEY INNO...3 WEEKS STRAIGHT OF BLUEPRINTS IS !!! And others have gotten them as a final "reward" for much longer than I have. How about giving us something actually USEFUL as a final (actual) "reward" ? !!!

DeletedUser653

I did all fights by Thursday and negotiated just one which i found hard as no hover tanks in stock. But you need to change your troops for every battle and even the qty of troops V's Rogues. I go from 1 +7 rogues to 4+ 4 rogues and suspect theres even a 6+2 rogues fight in there on L3.
So basically if your using the time famous 1 RG and 7 Rogues you will lose, you must change troops for every single battle.

But I do agree the 60% chance of winning 2 tor BP sucks as the prize for the last fight in L3, its a bit like a kick in the teeth after all those troop loses.

Looks to me like the TOR has issues not working according to the percentage shown, and seems to be getting worst with each week.

DeletedUser97969

I suggest to put the reward expansion in the guild expedition. This will be a good reward and to reduce the use of diamonds to negotiate.

DeletedUser7390

Given that GE seems to have been bought in as an alternative to GVG ( because the problems there, particularly with accessing the game at reset, can not be fixed easily) when will the amount of cups gained be taken into account in guild rankings? - rather than the amount of land held in a part of the game only accessible to a proportion of players at reset?

DeletedUser4879

The way Inno keeps on "updating" GE my troops have become more or less useless
As I can only fight up to level 3.. Looks like I have to spend more time playing
Farmville! Spending money on Diamonds and them there silly Specials have
come to a full stop! Hopefully for Innos sake new players haven't noticed this yet!?:P

DeletedUser109385

I have never seen a relic like this before, looks totally out of the ordinary!
upload_2017-1-21_15-53-47.png

DeletedUser107230

I just completed level 3 for the first time and only won 20fps and some useless replicate BPs. Are you serious Inno?! Shattered :(

DeletedUser107230

I just completed level 3 for the first time and only won 20fps and some useless replicate BPs. Are you serious Inno?! Shattered :(

It's just so random! I have won Jade relics and gold relics for only level 1, which is awesome, but if the end reward is going to be so randomised, where's the incentive to actually finish GE?!