• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

BarraG

Private
Despite having several and majority of negative comments about the GE5. Inno decided to bring this to the live server without any major changes.

As a result, Myself and all my friends who have played ge5 are disappointed.
Please do listen to the voice of players otherwise there really isn't a point of having a feedback forum.
yep agree ... Disappointing ... is all I am hearing from guildies/players from all the worlds I am in that it is... :(
The game is becoming more painfull to play than to enjoy ...

I wanted to give GE5 a chance but stalled on the first encounter. Not able to win the battle and don't want to pay the high price for the negs.
I guess I could boost my defense, but why would I do that just for needless GE5 rewards when I don't need defense in any other parts of the game, GBG mainly.
No GE5 for me as it is now. It's simply not worth the cost. But I'll still do GE 1-4 for the ToR relics and the fp rewards and for the small chance of 3x 90 diamonds on level 4. All the useless fragments go straight to the AD.

Last edited:

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
I wanted to give GE5 a chance but stalled on the first encounter. Not able to win the battle and don't want to pay the high price for the negs.
I guess I could boost my defense, but why would I do that just for needless GE5 rewards when I don't need defense in any other parts of the game, GBG mainly.
No GE5 for me as it is now. It's simply not worth the cost. But I'll still do GE 1-4 for the ToR relics and the fp rewards and for the small chance of 3x 90 diamonds on level 4. All the useless fragments go straight to the AD.

This is the thing with TOR too if you have a high level and start the level there's every chance you're going to spawn a Jade in the last section or 2 of lvl 5 and then need to clear it all for the relic so it's not worth even the risk of playing or you get sucked into making decisions that may not be worth the gamble.

This is the thing with TOR too if you have a high level and start the level there's every chance you're going to spawn a Jade in the last section or 2 of lvl 5 and then need to clear it all for the relic so it's not worth even the risk of playing or you get sucked into making decisions that may not be worth the gamble.
Yes, going for ToR relics on GE5 is definitely not worth the cost. But it's still worth it on GE 1-4.

Wildsheep

Private
It is sad to see so much developer time and work go to waste. One might have thought that after the PVP Arena rubbish introduction that INNO management would have done a better job or researching the player pool (these players, that is us) that keep them employed before developing such a badly thought-out and totally disastrous GE 5 implementation.

I have not found a single player who thinks the GE update is anything other than a disaster. In my view all game developments must have the majority of the players support. Development must be an improvement and not a determent to the game. The GE development has brought nothing but hostility to INNO.

INNO - if you bother to read any of these messages then how can you fail to see what a complete mess-up you have installed into the game. You may say don't just criticise, give us solutions, well here is the solution = scarp the GE update completely. If you want more City Defence in the game work it out with the players before and during any development; not afterwards!

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
The worst part is they would of planned for this for at least a year or so knowing customers will not be happy about it and still they went ahead with the change to the game mechanics for GE5, So not only do they not listen to feedback but complete dismiss there customers as not important enough to keep happy, Great business model
purposefully decided to ruin everyone’s expectations on a new challenging lvl 5 with the usual format..now if everyone came together and stopped purchasing diamonds they would do away with it pretty quickly :rolleyes:

kayjaydee

Private
What the hell is this. This will be the only week I will be playing L5 GE, no diamonds, seems very little progression now without spending a small fortune. Think it's time I found something better to do with my time. Shame, been here a long time playing but Inno /mods don't listen to complaints/concerns and ideas. Just blindly go ahead with their greed.

GE was always here for diamonds. Now not only that there are no diamonds from it but you can actually spend diamonds to finish this new "amazing" level. To get portraits... Your greed is immense and incurable. Person who came up with this needs to be sacked immediately

kayjaydee

Private
GE was always here for diamonds. Now not only that there are no diamonds from it but you can actually spend diamonds to finish this new "amazing" level. To get portraits... Your greed is immense and incurable. Person who came up with this needs to be sacked immediately
In recent times it feels like they want to drive away long time players .Is that because they don't have bottomless pots of money to throw at this game?

FenTigress

Private
I've been a player here nearly from the start...a decade. I've seen pretty much everything come and go. Enjoyed some things and groaned at others. I played level 5 just to see what it was like and I'm left with several questions, and the main one is: "What is the bloody point of it?" The answer is obvious, to sap our resources, and of course diamonds, while handing out fragments of stale dog biscuits and trying to make us all think it's 'fun' and 'challenging'. Trying to fight the armies is hopeless and I'm not going to rebuild my city, just to put buildings in that might help me win a few fights for a few more fragments for a bunch of useless buildings I don't want in the first place. Level 5 is a half-baked utter brain fart. I won't be playing it anymore, and I'm seriously thinking of leaving the game completely. Events have got worse and worse, and now level 5...urgh, it's not worth it.

CPRouse

Private
I have no issue with a new level that's very difficult and I'll give it a whirl and see if it's worth it. I have a problem with diamond rewards being changed to fragments. Really? The diamonds are the reason I play all 4 (previously) levels of GE. I need diamonds for expansions. How many Terrace Farms can I build? I'm already selling excess Terraces Farms, ALL of the 10% this and 50% that, and who cares about getting units? I have 47,604 units now. I can see that FOE is getting repetitive with the same theme repackaged with different artwork (ie. Wishing Well/Fountain of Youth).

It's starting to feel like a long running TV series, right before it's canceled, where they've run out of new ideas. Too bad, FOE is the only game ever that has managed to keep my interest for 9 years.

Malynn

Corporal
So far… I am liking the new level 5 in the Guild Expedition.

One thing I do think needs addressing and reviewing though is the Military Boosts in the Tavern Shop. There is a huge difference between the boosts which can be purchased with Tavern Silver, e.g.

Attacker Boost: 10% Boost - 30min Duration - Cost 630 Silver - Vs - Defender Boost 10% Boost - 1 Day Duration - Cost 840 Silver
Attacker Boost: 20% Boost - 4hr Duration - Cost 2520 Silver - Vs - Defender Boost 20% Boost - 2 Day Duration - Cost 2100 Silver
Attacker Boost: 30% Boost - 1 Day Duration - Cost 7140 Silver - Vs - Defender Boost 30% Boost - 3 Day Duration - Cost 5880 Silver

Now that we are having to use our defensive army in the same way we use our attacking army, Defender Boosts should be more in line with Attacker Boosts with the option to purchase 30min and possibly 4hr Boosts for our Defending Army’s. The present Defender Boosts which can be purchased in the Tavern Shop were designed for our Defending Army to defend against other players attacking our cities and plundering, hence why the existing duration of the boosts is in days, not minutes and hours.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Main suggestion in Noarsil will be to build up Virgo project to use its bonus for half the enemy for the first wave, players are stacking blue defence boosts aswell just to try it out, no good feedback yet.. a couple in my guild have completed it not sure if i will attempt it might make Inno think its popular..hope devs dont Nerf VP