• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser106505

How are the leagues worked out?
My guild came 2nd in our gold league and stayed gold but the guild in 3rd place went to platinum league

DeletedUser96901

How are the leagues worked out?
My guild came 2nd in our gold league and stayed gold but the guild in 3rd place went to platinum league
it is simply
every guild started with a rating (the MMR)

the 3rd had a higher rating and needed less points to advance

your guild was rated lower and for that reason needs more points to go up

DeletedUser110180

How the hell do inno calculate guilds leagues ?
we have just finished the first “season” as they want to call it...my Guild, Kamikaze Penguins started in silver league...dominated the league from start to finish...owned every single zone on the map (apart from the other guilds HQs) yet we remain in silver league...how do you work that out inno ?

DeletedUser118208

I repeat

power and prestige always get added during calculation

that also applies for the guild level

Confused about this as well sorry, Our guild just came in second in GBG and should have received 239.1K guild power. We are in world S and a level 7 guild so should have seen a few level of jumps.

When you say during calculation do you mean that they will get added during GvG calculation?

And if that is the case I think its not quite intuitive. Hopefully they come up with a better way to do this or mention it somewhere in-game more clearly.

DeletedUser118161

I'm not bothered about the duration, but if changed then I'd prefer it to run exactly along GE. It will make it easier to stay organised and one gets a 1-day break from each event on the same exact day. Goods and units organisation will come down to a simple choice of priority. Either one has got enough to do both, or, one's guild can tell one which event to prioritise first and from there on will there be no further questions. Because as it's right now will there be frequent inconsistencies in each players' performance when they participate in both events. Running GBG in parallel to GE will also benefit players who change guilds frequently.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ceban

Brigadier-General
- Looks at goal of diamond league
- looks at 3 fortresses
- does some quick math to conclude provinces will increase from 160 to 304 advances in diamond with 3 fortresses
- looks at the above suggestion to increase in higher leagues

Me = sweating

I mean sure that’s 4 advances per player per province if you have a guild of 80 members. But good luck getting 80 players on at the same time in the same guild.
i ment more like between 200 lowest and 600 highest ember, to raise even more cause that should be game of tactic and not swapping everything every 4 hours, that way all would be happy, those wich want to fight would have their fights and still those wich want tactic would have their share of tactic, this way its again clicking fest every 4 hours, maybe i am a bit to focused on my guild and guilds wich we are facing and strenght of players in them but golden league is way to easy here for our members and if you slow atrition growing then that will be again clicking without brain wich will be good even for ghosting again

Last edited:

pharl

Corporal
Regarding the receiving of guild power/prestige.
I understand now it's added during calculation but then can someone change the description that's come up on the battleground, as it states that "All rewards gained are automatically handed out after a battleground ends". This isn't the case - clarification in the text required.

pvp calculation is every couple of hours. for me its in 2hrs i dunno if thats when it is... i hope i dont have to wait another 3 days to get my full reward.

Fulhamguy

Corporal
Can we see the MMR somewhere ?

Like someone else said with us we came 1st which was never really in doubt with 29 provinves. Also we are 33rd in Brisgard but still in Silver. What do we have to do to get to Gold.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Are you really that dumb or are you just pretending? Maybe read what you are replying to? I have no idea what you are ranting about.
ARE YOU REALLY THAT DUMB or are you just pretending? You was crying in GvG thread how you cant fight enough in GvG cause all maps are frozen and everything is locked and that is why it must be 3 calcs and you was doing it for weeks, now you got calcs every 4 hours so go and fight there!!! problem is that GvG have 0% bonus so you could click and win without loses without even watching against what you are fighting and GbG have 1750% so its to complicated for you! you want clicking fest for morons and GbG is obviously above your capabilities so now you are crying here to make it more easy, no it shouldnt be easy cause this is strategy game, if you want something in what you dont have to think and put effort go play super mario bros or call of duty! In strategies you should think how to solve problem not come, turn on autoclicker and put your finger in your nose and watch screen

Ceban

Brigadier-General
What is happening with guilds wich moved league up but nobody else except them didnt do it??? e are only platinum on EN5, who will fight next GbG??? 7 NPC's??? :DDD

CPaulius

Private
We are alone in platinum league. How it will be? We will fight against ourselves or will be no platinum league in next BG?

SilverFoxes

Master Corporal
Some gold guilds will participate in the platinum battleground if there aren't enough platinum guilds to fill one.

DeletedUser96901

What is happening with guilds wich moved league up but nobody else except them didnt do it??? e are only platinum on EN5, who will fight next GbG??? 7 NPC's??? :DDD
We are alone in platinum league. How it will be? We will fight against ourselves or will be no platinum league in next BG?

the best 4 gold guilds will fight against you (and also get platinum rewards)

Emberguard

Legend
what does that mean? it says it is awarded imidiately. when is calculation? I got my prize already at 8 am and thats when i received my GE prize as well.

Official Wiki said:
The Guild Rankings are calculated every day at 8 PM. The Guilds are ranked by prestige.
I've received confirmation that the Guild Power from GBG will be added at the daily calculation for all guild power

Ceban

Brigadier-General
can someone explain criteria how guilds are promoted, if that is victory points some guilds should be platinum before us for sure, if that is something else then tell us what it is so that we know pls!

DeletedUser96901

i see where this is going, after 3 round you will have permanent 7 guilds wich will always fight against eachothers
how can that be ?

the last 3 would always lose points and decreasing their MMR
and for that reason going down sooner or later

and the best in the gold league increases and move up

so there will be always a fluctuation on the lower half of the top league

can someone explain criteria how guilds are promoted
having a high enough MMR

a guild which started with a higher initial rating needs less points
so a 3rd place could move them up where the 2nd (starting with a lower MMR) stays in the league

if that is victory points
doesn't matter