• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

alterdestiny

Private
I'm not paying for two extensions at 2,600 diamonds each to place any new buildings, battlegrounds or events. I was prevented from winning expansions for several months by not being able to progress beyond JM. I currently can't progress beyond Titan and unless thetre's something basically endless I'll be stuck at the end of Space Hub a few weeks after that's released. I could get rid of my GB's I've spent such a lot of time and resources on but am I going to regret that later? What's going to happen in about 6 months ttime? Will there be Epic kits, even more powerfull event buildings, upgrades beyond gold? It's brilliant if you're just starting but this is why so many experienced players are giving up.

Blurt

Private
Do you have to remain in Diamond League for the entire 6 week Championship to get the new rewards?
During the 6 week Championship, do all of the starting guilds stay in Diamond League or can they be dropped into Platinum League?
What happens to Guilds that are promoted from Platinum League? Are they placed into an ongoing 6 week Championship, or do they join a new group of guilds and start a new 6 week Championship?

I'm kind of looking forward to this change, but the complexity and nuances will be revealed when we play. This announcement is woefully inadequate -- the current GbG page in Wiki is at least 10-12 pages long and there are still areas that are unclear (e.g. Match Making).

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
I'm not paying for two extensions at 2,600 diamonds each to place any new buildings, battlegrounds or events. I was prevented from winning expansions for several months by not being able to progress beyond JM. I currently can't progress beyond Titan and unless thetre's something basically endless I'll be stuck at the end of Space Hub a few weeks after that's released. I could get rid of my GB's I've spent such a lot of time and resources on but am I going to regret that later? What's going to happen in about 6 months ttime? Will there be Epic kits, even more powerfull event buildings, upgrades beyond gold? It's brilliant if you're just starting but this is why so many experienced players are giving up.

They already figured out the long term players aren't spending as much and I'm assuming that's why we're bottom of the dev pile when it comes to progressing the game and adding new eras. SAT was delayed because they had (what they thought) was better things to do with their time.

• Share of 2022 revenues from players who had been playing for at least 3 / 5 years: 34% / 18%, respectively.
  • Average playtime of game content added since launch: approx. 5 years
  • Average playtime of all currently available content: approx. 6 years

Ev4ma

Captain
So innos greed decided to worsen. You've upped diamonds costs by far, what a great day to show your playerbase how much you hate them, or how much you despise them.

Go do us a favour and reduce diamond costs and make buildings cheaper, greedyguts. But you won't. What is the point in even giving feedback?

Anyone know??? It's certainly not listened to anymore

So innos greed decided to worsen. You've upped diamonds costs by far, what a great day to show your playerbase how much you hate them, or how much you despise them.

Go do us a favour and reduce diamond costs and make buildings cheaper, greedyguts. But you won't. What is the point in even giving feedback?

Anyone know??? It's certainly not listened to anymore
What diamond costs are you talking about? The announcement doesn't say anything about an increase in diamond costs. But I wouldn't be surprised if the cost to rush GBG buildings is higher than the 50 diamonds it is now.

Ev4ma

Captain
What diamond costs are you talking about? The announcement doesn't say anything about an increase in diamond costs. But I wouldn't be surprised if the cost to rush GBG buildings is higher than the 50 diamonds it is now.
Look in beta. There's changes to diamond costs, like around 250 diamonds for each building.

Deleted member 127677

EXACTLY......this was a chance to actually start to balance out the GBG...would have been exceptionally easy to have a sliding scale for the costing based on the number of players in the guild.....
Number of players in the guild makes little difference to what the guild actually does. I have seen seasons where bigger guilds than mine take one or two sectors all season because that is how they want to play, or seasons like my last one where guilds half the size of the bigger ones give the bigger (and supposedly active ones) a serious run for their money. All that matters is how many active and interested people/fighters there are in the guild, and that is not something devs can affect. You as guild members and leaders have to deal with that.

Florin Flo

Private
It is a war from FoE against the small guilds. 75 000 granite for one single building??? I need 5 years to get 75 000 granite in the treasury for our small guild. It is the end of GBG (only 5 - 10 guilds will be able to play GBG) and it is the beginning of the end for entire game (they change everything again and again, from bad to worse). The biggest problem for this game is the TIME! And all their changes eat more time, 10 times more than before. All events look like chess now: you have to think 7-8 moves ahead and all these eat time. To play all parts of this game in this moment, you need 10 hour/day, more than a day's work in real life. So, I started to think very serious to give up this game

*Neo

Private
It is not just you Florin who sees that the time required to play this game increased from few hours daily to the point where 24 hours not going to be enough.
i cant remember when last time we had a GBG map when event was not running in background.
as a guild leader i need to lead GBG plan things organize races but at the same time i hardly can find time to update my citys with the new buildings as events is like no others you need daily to do a certain number of quests boards daily specials and at the same time in background to do GE with now has 5 levels and GBG.
technically when you get back from work tirred and exausted you need to spend all you free time just to jump in game and only play it.
there is no more time to watch movies play other games and do something else in your life Inno wants to confiscate all your time.

and instead of making something good they release this crap with they call GBG update (it is not update it is downgrade)

Sacahari3l

Private
This downgrade doesn't make sense at all. With the release of SAT Inno made the troops bad, new great buildings require absurd amounts of goods and forge points to level up so players has to invest heavily into pushing up their attacking army bonuses to be able fight large quantities of battles.
Now when even the toughest fighters won't go over 7k fights per season, for those with not so strong bonuses it gets closer to 4-5k.
From Beta it seems like amount of forge points you get per thousand fights is being reduced as well so active players will be able to get significantly less fights and even receive less forge points from them.
Support structures gonna cost more goods, but you will get less rewards from spending more.
So what's the logic here?
Players will get less rewards, guilds will have to play more goods and active players won't have anything to do because after two sectors they will max out attrition.

*Neo

Private
Logic is that forge points will be earned with town collection so if your town is not a fighting town but GE based where you just have minimum GE based stats, and colect 2-5k FPS from your town you will not need to fight GBG to get extra 500 fps from fights daily. HC only have about 9-11 atempts so with this UPdate you still be able to do those 11 hits

Deleted member 127677

I’m reading this feedback with some interest. On the one hand, there is this

there is no more time to watch movies play other games and do something else in your life Inno wants to confiscate all your time
but then also

active players won't have anything to do because after two sectors they will max out attrition.

this. Or some sentiment of that. Combined with complaints that leaders have to do too much already, and there is too much to do in game. Without having played this new feature, the way it looks to me is,

- strong focus on guild with players who have raised guild goods buildings and/or their own goods generation capacity, besides only their fighting stats
- strong focus on the guild’s overall performance, over each player’s individual performance
- strong requirement to collaborate, communicate and play as a team, for team rewards, with an encouragement to fight and win rather than swap and block
- significant reduction in player time needed to do anything besides maybe monitoring and set targets for those who will lead the effort
- in addition, a promise that the changes brought to the game in the past six months may actually be useful somewhere other than the guild expedition and maybe your city defence if you even bother to think about that

It does not look like anything other than that. We haven’t played it as it only starts on Thursday. But I know that if it works like it looks it will, I will be very happy, and so will my guild. If it doesn’t, I’ll be here complaining also.

*Neo

Private
well to be honest it is not going to matter how good those new rewards are time to get those rewards is insane long.
and when there is no free hits those new supper nice rewards not going to change anything for your performance doing GBG.
max cap is increased to 24k% with 12k as it is now it could work (fortunately those who planed this update has math as the Enemy in them life)