• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Great Buildings are too powerful!

DeletedUser16126

Someone asked me what's the purpose of FoE.
I had to answer: "Currently it's pushing GB's, to get additional benefits"
"And what are the main benefits you can get"
"At this moment it's extra FP's to be able to push quicker..."
"Don't see why you call that a benefit at all, what do you gain with it?"
"... Good point...!"

Currently I'm in the phase where I can level my Arc once per 1 or 2 days.
That's really insane and stupid! And in some way even not funny anymore!
That's why I agree with the proposal, that the game would have been more fun without GB's, than the way it is now!

DeletedUser109385

Someone asked me what's the purpose of FoE.
I had to answer: "Currently it's pushing GB's, to get additional benefits"
"And what are the main benefits you can get"
"At this moment it's extra FP's to be able to push quicker..."
"Don't see why you call that a benefit at all, what do you gain with it?"
"... Good point...!"

Currently I'm in the phase where I can level my Arc once per 1 or 2 days.
That's really insane and stupid! And in some way even not funny anymore!
That's why I agree with the proposal, that the game would have been more fun without GB's, than the way it is now!
I am sure this idea is going to get rejected anyway, GB are a vital part in the game

DeletedUser96901

if they would remove the GB many MUST stop playing the game

why ?
currently people at the end do a few weeks research and then wait at least 4 month for the next era (or part of an era)

and without GB there would be nothing to do with the FP in those 4 month

so why do people at the end push their GB ?
because they don't have anything to do with their GB

:P

DeletedUser16126

I'm not against GB's, BUT I'm against how the GB's have evolved until what they are now.
The solution is simple, but INNO just don't want to implement it!
For everyting with different levels in this game they shall use a real exponential curve, sure not the curve where the benefits are quicker growing than the effort.
But NO, INNO only cut in the rewards when the GB is already in extreme high levels.
Just reballance everything using decent reward strategies, and everything will be fine again.
INNO has changed the game completely after playing several years, and changed the focus from fighting to endless pushing.

And indeed you are right, now they only deliver after an endless time only a quarter of a new era. And after months of waiting there is no new update to be expected soon, only useless recycled events.

DeletedUser12400

I think some people are arriving a little too late to this tongue-in-cheek thread, lol.
Shh.. it's our inside joke ;)
Pff.png