• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Great Buildings are too powerful!

DeletedUser12400

Followed by other too powerful-threads:lol:

Proposal: Remove great buildings from the game.

Reason: So much power!

Visual Aid:
giphy.gif

Balance/Abuse Prevention: No Great Buildings = No Abuse!

Overtype Signature.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108240

I tend to agree. GBs are specifically designed to be gamebreakers. They operate by magic even though magic have never beer a significant part of human economies.

On the other hand GBs are wonderfully difficult to build. Like the pyramids in Egypt or the Eiffel tower in France they are milestones of what can be achieved through effort and cooperation. GBs have lesser stature than that, but still we as individuals need it too.

So I vote No. -1 :)

DeletedUser6065

+1.
Sorry Gate2, sweetie.
That's just the type of guy I am.
**Slings coat over shoulder. Walks out door. Leaves toilet seat up.**
'I knew that dame would be trouble. Her teeth were straight, but her smile was crooked.'
. . . . mk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109385

definitively a big red -1 just making the game hard enough:mad:, SAVE THE COLOSSEUM