• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Great Building missing

DeletedUser

• World:Dinegu
  • Browser and Version:IE9
  • Overview of the bug:Great Building missing
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs:Everytime
  • Urgency:not overly
  • Preventative Actions:none
  • Summary:
    I completed Cathedral of Aachen and while all my GB's show up with a green tick when finished, the cathedral does not show up at all. It has totally disappeared from my inventory. Not a problem in itself but now the only BP I get for Castel Del Monte is the same duplicate every time. I even got the same one twice in one go. Please do not dismiss this as a random event and 'normal' I know it is normal to get duplicates but 2 in 1 go combined with the missing cathedral I believe it to be a bug
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:N/A

DeletedUser6461

Hi Kjam,
Are you sure that the Cathedral has not gone to the second page in the GB inventory list?
When you have B.Ps for more G.Bs, some G.Bs will move to the second page also.

DeletedUser

Yes I am aware of that :) My Zeus statue is on the 2nd page with a green tick.

Amy Steele

General
If you just built the Cathedral of Aachen (or any other GB for that matter), it's my understanding that it will disappear from your inventory until such time as you find another BP for it... iirc that is the way it happened with my Zeus and Lighthouse. I have a full set of BPs for Babel, and if/when I build it I will see what happens and try to confirm this, unless someone else can confirm it first?

DeletedUser6461

If you just built the Cathedral of Aachen (or any other GB for that matter), it's my understanding that it will disappear from your inventory until such time as you find another BP for it... iirc that is the way it happened with my Zeus and Lighthouse. I have a full set of BPs for Babel, and if/when I build it I will see what happens and try to confirm this, unless someone else can confirm it first?

You are right Amy, I have checked his city at Dinegu and his Cathedral of Aachen is currently at Level 3 now :) I must have done that before ;)
So, that's it.

DeletedUser

king joseph are you aware of what I am talking about, it is not missing from my city...it's level is absolutely irrelevant. :confused:

Amy thanks for the reply, however I have received a few Aachens, the last one being yesterday hence my decision to report it - my Cathedral has been built for several months and thus in this instance yur explanation is incorrect.

Amy Steele

General
Amy thanks for the reply, however I have received a few Aachens, the last one being yesterday hence my decision to report it - my Cathedral has been built for several months and thus in this instance yur explanation is incorrect.

Ah! I understand now... when you built your Cathedral of Aachen, it correctly disappeared from your inventory, but now you have found more BPs for the Cathedral and they have not appeared in your inventory.... that is slightly different to how I understood your OP...

king joseph are you aware of what I am talking about, it is not missing from my city...it's level is absolutely irrelevant. :confused:

I think kingjoseph may have had the same misunderstanding too... I could not check whether you had built the GB in question since I do not play on Dinegu, kingjoseph obviously did check this and seeing you had built Aachen made the same assumption as I did - that you had not yet found more duplicates for the GB, so naturally since you had built it, it was absent from your inventory.

If you have found duplicates since building the Cathedral and they are not in your inventory then this does indeed sound like a bug.

DeletedUser6461

I got your point. You meant to say that you already had duplicate B.Ps of Cathedral of Aachen and it's missing from your inventory all of a sudden. Did you already report this issue through contact support? if not, I strongly recommend you to do so (since this post is already treated as "not a bug"). Also, don't forget to inform us about the reply. It might be worth to know if it's a bug or something else that we all are missing?

DeletedUser

Hello Kjam, I have checked your situation and it's not a bug.

As you have no (duplicate) blueprints currently of the Cathedral of Aachen, it does not show up in your inventory list. As soon as you will find a new blueprint of this building, it will show up in your invent, showing the blueprint you found AND the green tick below it, indicating that you have already built the building.

Hope that explains it :)

DeletedUser6461

Thanks Pendragon for clearing it up.

We were confused with this:
however I have received a few Aachens, the last one being yesterday hence my decision to report it

DeletedUser

As soon as you will find a new blueprint of this building, it will show up in your invent, showing the blueprint you found AND the green tick below it, indicating that you have already built the building.

Hello Pendragon, As I said in my follow up post 'I have received a few Aachens, the last one being yesterday hence my decision to report it - my Cathedral has been built for several months'

And they are not showing up in my inventory, so I'm not sure how you figure this is solved?

DeletedUser

Hello Pendragon, As I said in my follow up post 'I have received a few Aachens, the last one being yesterday hence my decision to report it - my Cathedral has been built for several months'

And they are not showing up in my inventory, so I'm not sure how you figure this is solved?

Maybe you mistook the world - this thread is about Dinegu and you do not have any blueprints of the Cathedral of Aachen there, nor did you receive any recently.
However...
You did get one indeed in Arvahall, and another in Brisgard, both in the last two days, so maybe the confusion lies there?