• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Goods plundering

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Compare:
  • An account that has 100,000 points and has finished all the researches up to the end of Colonial Age; and
  • An account that has 500,000 points and has finished all the researches up to the end of Colonial Age (and has the same great buildings).

Which one can defend themselves better or attack better?
Neither - they both have exactly the same capacity to defend themselves and to attack others.

Points are mostly irrelevant when it comes to what capability a player has as only a limited amount of points comes from buildings and the rest comes from collecting resources and attacking.

DeletedUser

Compare:
  • An account that has 100,000 points and has finished all the researches up to the end of Colonial Age; and
  • An account that has 500,000 points and has finished all the researches up to the end of Colonial Age (and has the same great buildings).

Which one can defend themselves better or attack better?
Neither - they both have exactly the same capacity to defend themselves and to attack others.

Points are mostly irrelevant when it comes to what capability a player has as only a limited amount of points comes from buildings and the rest comes from collecting resources and attacking.

Its a fair point but is synthetic ....the speed of development of the game is actually the deciding factor as at the moment both players stand at the edge of the technology but that will change as of 13 March 2013 .....

DeletedUser

Guys, remember to keep the conversation civil here. Don't go into personal attacks or anything like that.

Keeping a close eye on this conversation, feel free to keep discussing, just keep it in track and don't get too heated up, ok :)

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser

Its a fair point but is synthetic ....the speed of development of the game is actually the deciding factor as at the moment both players stand at the edge of the technology but that will change as of 13 March 2013 .....

No, it is not synthetic - if someone is ahead of you in the game at the moment then, yes, they have an advantage at the moment; but they cannot take your forge points and they cannot plunder you unless you leave buildings uncollected so they cannot halt your progress and eventually you can reach their technology level. You will not have the same points as them but that is irrelevant to your relative capabilities.

Another point is that the AI sucks so even if you both have exactly the same capability then it is likely that you can both attack each other and win - so if they plunder you then you can plunder them back.

Also note that Industrial Age will actually improve this slightly in favour of the defender as most of the units have higher attack and range when compared to Colonial Age troops but have a lower defence so it is easier for an Industrial Age defender to do more damage to the attacker.

DeletedUser

You can only reach their technology level if they progress slower than you. At the moment the end of the tech tree make it impossible for you to advance your technology beyond the limit which is synthetic . Once the next level is installed then you can catch them but again when the end is reached the same process will occur. Only when you have a free path through the tech tree can you catch someone.

DeletedUser4906

As I pointed out before all you have done... is being in the game earlier .....that as has been debated here is no form of skill its just an accident of time. Couple that with the inability to demonstrate any form of skill just luck of being there before someone else does not add up to anything. I think you have something the wrong way round........going out to attack day after day and plundering coupled with the arrogant and often self defeating arguments you use to defend your actions.......I was plundered therefore I plunder others .....tell me a Father used violence to discipline a child is that an excuse to use it on your children ... Who exactly has attacked and plundered you .....A 150,000~plus player whose actions are to promote others in your guild to attack and plunder others and one whose Guild is commanded to cause hell where ever it can ........Now that is a different side the the innocent face you try to use above.

Oh and gryff who is that if you look closely you will see G r y p h o n !

Poor griff! I have a player in my guild who has only 30,000pts but plunders you too, we ONLY attack those who attack us or send us idiotic mails about hell & damnation, and look at our profiles gruff...We started around the same time Aug 2012, so again as with all your futile waffle you are wrong. I have an idea.......Maybe concentrate on YOUR game instead of moaning & whining, funnily enough like a child if you want to use your venacular & build some DEFENCE! I did! Look at me now!!
This is a strategic & tactical game with some thinking needed to solve problems.......
Chuntering on & on & on & on is all you do, get a grip.
I've sent you an invite to be my friend, hope you take it griph!

You can only reach their technology level if they progress slower than you. At the moment the end of the tech tree make it impossible for you to advance your technology beyond the limit which is synthetic . Once the next level is installed then you can catch them but again when the end is reached the same process will occur. Only when you have a free path through the tech tree can you catch someone.

Beam me up Scotty! There's no etc etc.......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Poor griff! I have a player in my guild who has only 30,000pts but plunders you too, we ONLY attack those who attack us or send us idiotic mails about hell & damnation, and look at our profiles gruff...We started around the same time Aug 2012, so again as with all your futile waffle you are wrong. I have an idea.......Maybe concentrate on YOUR game instead of moaning & whining, funnily enough like a child if you want to use your venacular & build some DEFENCE! I did! Look at me now!!
This is a strategic & tactical game with some thinking needed to solve problems.......
Chuntering on & on & on & on is all you do, get a grip.
I've sent you an invite to be my friend, hope you take it griph!
Tough love, I guess..

DeletedUser4906

Isn´t that what Richard Nixon said during his rule = I guess that is the person that would get your vote for US president =

I think you'll find gruff that Nixon is dead at this given time.
Definitely not conjecture, it's been proven without fear of contradiction, he's brown bread...Defo!

DeletedUser

Since this is going completely off topic and is getting close to being taunting, I'll close this.
With 23 pages on "Goods Plundering", I'm sure anyone who wants to discuss this can just read through this thread.

- L

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.