• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Goods deposit - number not showing anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As a temporary work-around, give those customers with two provinces that have
the same resource... double production for that resource.

Fixing the problem would be the best, but with double production they are not
totally messed up.

DeletedUser

Okay so lets see... yes you get 2 deposits per every age.

1: Wine, stone, marble, dye, lumber (5)
2: Limestone, ebony, iron, cloth, jewelry (5)
3: Copper, granite, alabaster, gold honey (5)
4: Brick, rope, salt, glass (4) + stone but i hope they don't duplicate this!
5: Basalt, brass, silk (3) + limestone & gold (again, should find 2 of basalt/basalt/silk, not gold or limestone)

so theres the breakdown... now lets say someone has 2 wine deposits. solution? by probability, assign one of them, aka the duplicate (.25stone .25marble .25 dye .25 lumber). DONE

DeletedUser17

Once again we may implement a rule that does not allow duplicate resource deposits in the future. As this is a bug thread I will close this as it is not a bug, but intended. You may create a thread in another forum section if you wish. I will close this thread for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.