• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Goods deposit - number not showing anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser748

Since today's patch the number of the goods deposits aren't showing anymore.

Or have they "moved"?

I'll explain what I mean: Like I had a goods deposit of AAA and the respective goods building used to show how much of the goods deposit was left. Like you started with 500 and then it went down, little by little. Now this isn't showing anymore...

Bug, feature or has this just moved and I haven't found it yet? I'd really like to know how much of a goods deposit is left over.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser748

Thanks for confirming the bug - does this also mean it will be fixed (sooner or later)?

DeletedUser

Here's a screenshot, maybe it helps.
257zl88.png

DeletedUser

I'm assuming they just took away the 500 altogether and give an endless supply now.

DeletedUser

well its a bug either way... if they took away the 500 limit then you shouldn't be able to get 2 of the same resource bonus

DeletedUser

I'm assuming they just took away the 500 altogether and give an endless supply now.
That makes sense, and would be a nice feature. But having a hint in the townhall showing you quickly which deposits you own was also a useful feature. Now you'll have to check your continent map if you have a brain like mine that can't remember anything for longer than 10 minutes. But maybe it's not so much a bug anymore now, more a feature request/idea. Up to the mods how they want to handle this issue from here on....

well its a bug either way... if they took away the 500 limit then you shouldn't be able to get 2 of the same resource bonus
Is this still happening? Haven't had that for a long, long time.....

DeletedUser

I see this is tagged as a confirmed "bug" but is there any official word from the developers as to this being really a bug and not an intended change?

DeletedUser

You are correct, supplies are endless now.

Aerozol said:

This is a different issue :-/

DeletedUser

Thanks for the confirmation. Now i hope customer support will answer my ticket regarding the 2 resource deposits of the same type.

DeletedUser

You are correct, supplies are endless now.

This is a different issue :-/

Yeah I've also got 2 provinces with the same resources! Since you're saying that supplies are endless then having those provinces are really pointless. Maybe I'll just post my own ticket and see how long I have to wait as well!

DeletedUser

Well I received a somewhat positive response but nothing really surprising.

"We will make an official statement about this in the future, but we are strongly considering to remove doubled resources on the map. The final decision will be announced at a later date."

Too bad there's only 6 months left before the end of the world! That's not near enough time for them to fix all this in one major update.

DeletedUser

Are you serious? An official statement in the future? That is so over the top. We are stuck with 2 deposits for how long now? More than a month i couldn't use that deposits because "I was unlucky" and now we have to wait for that future to come? They took the time to remove the limit but chose to let us stuck with it for an indeterminate time... And you talk about respect. INNO doesn't know the meaning of that word.

DeletedUser

"We will make an official statement about this in the future, but we are strongly considering to remove doubled resources on the map. The final decision will be announced at a later date."

rofl

does this mean there's a possibility they won't do anything about it, and just give some players a tangible disadvantage?

DeletedUser653

its not a massive deal unless we can prove that there is a limited amount of provinces which have resources and as such the player with a double is missing out on a resource, but if its more randon mixed with coins/goods then its just bad luck - I am not sure how this actually works.

DeletedUser

At this point i really think "everything's possible"

Edit: the number of provinces giving good deposits IS the same for every player and in the same spot. Thus some of us have a minus good deposit.

DeletedUser1081

its not a massive deal unless we can prove that there is a limited amount of provinces which have resources and as such the player with a double is missing out on a resource, but if its more randon mixed with coins/goods then its just bad luck - I am not sure how this actually works.

it's not random: everyone's continental map has two goods deposits per age - at least so i've been told and it matches my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.