• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Good Buildings

• Thread starter DeletedUser114690
  • Start date

DeletedUser114690

Good afternoon guys
I would like to ask if it is normal in the bar menu into Good Buildings, to have less good buildings,please?

let me explain you.
Iinto Bronze Age, provided only Marble Mason (=this I have benefit to produce more, cause into map took the area when I won the enemies), Stone Mason and Lumbermill. the rest 2 Masons (Wine and Dye (=this I have benefit, too)) don't provided.
There is an error,please? Please explain me.

Thank you very much
Cassiopie - Andromeda

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112892

Good afternoon guys
I would like to ask if it is normal in the bar menu into Good Buildings, to have less good buildings,please?

let me explain you.
Iinto Bronze Age, provided only Marble Mason (=this I have benefit to produce more, cause into map took the area when I won the enemies), Stone Mason and Lumbermill. the rest 2 Masons (Stone and Dye (=this I have benefit, too)) don't provided.
There is an error,please? Please explain me.

Thank you very much
Cassiopie - Andromeda
You can have boost for maximum 2 goods until Modern Era, where you receive boost for another 2 goods boosts per age.

DeletedUser114690

So, why I dont see the dye Mason, please?
I am already in Iron Age, and the Bronze Age Goods Mason, should be there already, right?
So, Why the Dye Mason and Wine, are not visible,please?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114690

The Wine and Dye Mason, are not visible ,please into my Goods Buildings Menu.
Why are not provided even I am already in Iron Age?
Where is the issue?
Map and Technologies are fulfilled, please, already
Where is the matter?

DeletedUser114690

You can have boost for maximum 2 goods until Modern Era, where you receive boost for another 2 goods boosts per age.

The Wine and Dye Mason, are not visible, please into my Goods Buildings Menu.
Where is the issue?
Where is the matter?

DeletedUser112892

The Wine and Dye Mason, are not visible ,please into my Goods Buildings Menu.
Where is the issue?
Where is the matter?
Please double check if you have researched "Growing" technology in Bronze age. After you put 5 forge points for it, you also need to pay 500 supplies so you research them and they appear in your building menu.
However, if you don't have boost for Dye and Wine, I suggest you not to research this technology.

DeletedUser114690

5 minutes ago, I saw it fulfilled! with 5 Forbes. now it doesn't have any. What is happened? Next time, I will take a phot as evidence. It is not possible!! I am totally too sad, now.

DeletedUser112892

5 minutes ago, I saw it fulfilled! with 5 Forbes. now it doesn't have any. What is happened? Next time, I will take a phot as evidence. It is not possible!! I am totally too sad, now.
Maybe your Internet connection crashed, so Forge points weren't recognized as donated because you lost connection with sever. Is everything okay now?

DeletedUser114690

I believe not. I see the Forbes that I enter after your comment. Anyway, what I should do? Just wait to reborn the next forbes, to add them,again :( thank you very much

Emberguard

Legend
sometimes I have to reload the page in order for anything I did to register. Reason being the tablet I'm on will go into sleep mode if I don't touch it for a bit and then the page stops registering any action if I wake it up again even if it shows it happening on my end

Usually there's little signs that it's not registering like collections being able to be collected but the idle building system not coming afterwards

Mobile mode I find is far more prone to not registering things even when not going to sleep. If it hasn't registered you shouldn't have lost the FPs directly, but if your FP pool was full you'll of course have lost the new FPs in that timespan