• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Global Market

mrhandsoome

Private
Hi people

what do you think of a global goods market on same server where you can trade with everyone dont have to be in hood friends or guild?
i would like your opinions and cons and pros
Thank you and Best Regards,

1.png2.png3.png

4.png

Last edited:

Knight of ICE

You forgot you can also trade with your friends. A global market would mean trading would become to easy. It would also mean endless pages of trades when you open the market.

mrhandsoome

Private
You forgot you can also trade with your friends. A global market would mean trading would become to easy. It would also mean endless pages of trades when you open the market.
there is no checkbox for friends only

trading will become too easy.
yes make goods avalible and no limitations

endless pages of trades
they could fix that by creating filter by age or something .. i dunno or maybe removing the pointless 1:10 Merchant thats taking 40 pages.

Knight of ICE

there is no checkbox for friends only

Not relevant. You can still trade with friends.

yes make goods avalible and no limitations

The game is meant to be played over time and is meant to have a lot of strategy to it. Devs are not looking for suggestions to make it easier.

they could fix that by creating filter by age or something .. i dunno or maybe removing the pointless 1:10 Merchant thats taking 40 pages.

If functions are removed just because a player thinks they are useless there will not be much of the game left.

Emberguard

Legend
It would need more changes to the interface to make a global market viable.

I like the idea of a global market. But without stacking duplicate trade offers, without better filters in general, and without a larger window then adding a larger pool of players to the market would be a nightmare for going through trades.

If functions are removed just because a player thinks they are useless there will not be much of the game left.
Agreed. Though its functionality of that particular feature is counter-productive to its intended purpose

i dunno or maybe removing the pointless 1:10 Merchant thats taking 40 pages.
Rather than just removing it, I'd like to see the NPC merchant improved so you can bulk trade with it (not just a single good per click)

mrhandsoome

Private
I like the idea of a global market. But without stacking duplicate trade offers, without better filters in general, and without a larger window then adding a larger pool of players to the market would be a nightmare for going through trades.
they can make it work.. the market interface needs update with a new creative way of trading.. its so limited right now

Rather than just removing it, I'd like to see the NPC merchant improved so you can bulk trade with it (not just a single good per click)
thats a good idea

Knight of ICE

i know you can trade with friends.. i edited the post we good?

Were we not?

you would say the same about the aid all button thats just been added..

That was forwarded probably more than 5 years ago. That they are not looking for suggestions in some directions currently, does not mean such things will not be added at some point, just that they don't need any more of such things suggested to them at this time.