• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Get rid of extra attempts prize on GE

• Thread starter DeletedUser104418
  • Start date

DeletedUser110195

Right now the extra attempts prize is a bit flawed. It would be a much better reward if the extra attempts weren't added to the bar, but instead were rewarded as a consumable item. This way players can use the rewarded attempts at their convenience.
Oooh, I like that thought, that would make them so much better...use them when the force is with you ;)

Denver Pyle

Master Corporal
I just got 4 attempts with a full bar having only 3 encounters left in level 3 .. you call this a sensible reward for participating in GE, there are 4 days left of GE this round and you kick me in the face like this to show me how much you value my buying and spending diamonds to get ridiculed, if certain words were allowed in this forum you would be understanding my frustrations with the lack of concern Inno has for the people paying them money, seems you just got your last purchase from me you Jackals at Inno

DeletedUser110195

They're sometimes useful, and as 'booby prizes' go, at least they don't clog up the inventory!
I'd actually prefer it if they clogged up my inventory as a usable item to put attempts on the bar, let people power through the easiest parts of GE, to where the 1 attempt you get each hour matches your pace.

Denver Pyle

Master Corporal
I'd actually prefer it if they clogged up my inventory as a usable item to put attempts on the bar, let people power through the easiest parts of GE, to where the 1 attempt you get each hour matches your pace.

Now there is an option that sounds like it could work !!