• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
and imagine that i had already deleted half of mine :'D
tough start :P

Its just that hey, imagine if we never deleted our own posts, lol. Oh the mods would have to go on a field day on them :D
I do love the mods we have here, they are often very playful, but three of my posts were deleted, I feel offended! xD

Ati2

Legend
No I am here to stay.

Yaaay, I guess. :)

So, what can we know about you? :) We had interactions with most of the old-time mods, we knew who they were, had chats with them, etc.

I know you only joined the forum two days ago, so didn't have much time to get to know any of the actual users yet, but if you're here to stay, maybe we can get to know you a little?

Knight of ICE

I am a player on another language server. Have been playing since september 2013 after I saw the add on TV. Am in SAAB now. Am a Guild founder. Guild exists since 2014. Have a lot of experience in all game parts. Not much of a chatter. My personal life is my personal life.

Don't know any of the users, but I think that only is a plus. All will be treated equal. If you have a problem with any decission I make, just PM me and I try to answer you. Let's try to make thios forum a place everybody wants to be.