• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Dead-Eye

General
Someone spent over 50k on a checkmate the other day. I thought it rather insane to spend that much on coins and an attack boost. I do agree though that some things are way to easy to get.bthat said I do like that palace sets are available. I like to plunder them.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Someone spent over 50k on a checkmate the other day. I thought it rather insane to spend that much on coins and an attack boost. I do agree though that some things are way to easy to get.bthat said I do like that palace sets are available. I like to plunder them.
you think 50k is a lot??? i paid cheap my yesterday, i gave only 75k, 2 hours before that rotunda went away for 150k

Emberguard

Legend
what you guys think how much time developrs will need before they decide to remove dealer or at least change it a bit? :D (this isnt really question for dealer thread cause its more small talk than some usefull info or observation...) :)
Uhhh.... I hope they don’t remove it I’m just about to unlock that 5th slot!

But changes to balance? I’ve no issue with the prices being shifted or re-balanced. The idea of the shop was exchange junk you’ll never use for something you’ll use. Not give an easy button

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Uhhh.... I hope they don’t remove it I’m just about to unlock that 5th slot!

But changes to balance? I’ve no issue with the prices being shifted or re-balanced. The idea of the shop was exchange junk you’ll never use for something you’ll use. Not give an easy button
i dont want anything changed, this is perfect for me personaly and for those 60 FoY, 40 TF, 30 wells, 60 tribal sqares and ton of other things but till now i bought over 10, more close to 20 things wich was top prices on events, 9 main rewards from events (4 checkmate and 5 marble gateways) i think when they get aware what they allowed they will remove that building or change prices or things possible to buy drasticly but i am rally happy with dealer and i dont wnt it changed at all.

Ati2

Legend
The problem I see is that this feature further widens the gap between new players and old players. Older players no longer have to spend diamonds to get these rare items, and new players can't use this feature yet because they have nothing to sell.

Although, from a bird's-eye perspective, it makes sense. The bigger gap between new and old players might force more new players to buy more diamonds. (At the same time, favoring some new players over others could very well drive many people away from the game completely.)

Ceban

Brigadier-General
The problem I see is that this feature further widens the gap between new players and old players. Older players no longer have to spend diamonds to get these rare items, and new players can't use this feature yet because they have nothing to sell.

Although, from a bird's-eye perspective, it makes sense. The bigger gap between new and old players might force more new players to buy more diamonds. (At the same time, favoring some new players over others could very well drive many people away from the game completely.)
but what is your sugestion? what we should do with inventories???

Emberguard

Legend
Collect.

Is there any game where an infinite inventory is an actual hindrance? Any game with infinite resource capability you normally have far more then you could ever use

Ati2

Legend
but what is your sugestion? what we should do with inventories???
I'm fine either way. I didn't mind having them in the inventory. And I do have a lot of junk (will get even more), so if I'll be able to exchange them for something, that'll be good, too. The only thing that scares me is how new players are targeted for diamonds more and more.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
I'm fine either way. I didn't mind having them in the inventory. And I do have a lot of junk (will get even more), so if I'll be able to exchange them for something, that'll be good, too. The only thing that scares me is how new players are targeted for diamonds more and more.
as i told before i am more than happy that they solved it this way but also i would be happy if they made something called 'forgery' and where you can 'dismantle' your things from inventory for FPs or goods just to resolve tht useless inventory at any way, but this is a lot lot better and i like it really a lot.

I'd like to see better things beinbg sold by the dealer, even if they massively increased the price in both coins and gems. So far over 2 worlds I have only bought one thing as all the rest is junk. The auctions are ok but items on offer are very reppetitive and 4 hours is just too long and when there is finally something that I am interested in I have usually forgottern about it by the time it gets down to the business end of the auction

Ceban

Brigadier-General
I'd like to see better things beinbg sold by the dealer, even if they massively increased the price in both coins and gems. So far over 2 worlds I have only bought one thing as all the rest is junk. The auctions are ok but items on offer are very reppetitive and 4 hours is just too long and when there is finally something that I am interested in I have usually forgottern about it by the time it gets down to the business end of the auction
for forgeting on time you cant blame the game, on shelfs i can recall this second at least 5 items wich i like to buy and i am not buying FPs production, i bet you can recall even more, from auctions also at least 5 items.

for forgeting on time you cant blame the game, on shelfs i can recall this second at least 5 items wich i like to buy and i am not buying FPs production, i bet you can recall even more, from auctions also at least 5 items.
there are pleany of good items in the auctions (although I keep getting grand bridge and upgrades which I don't want) and I have won some and lost some. 4 hours is far too long when all that matters is the last 30s but you do need enough time for people to see what the items are. I know some people have 2 hour auctions as opposed to 4 and feel that this would be much better.

As for the trader items, I have only seen one thing that I wanted which I bought when it came up and that was after failing to get it at auction several times, apart from that there hasn't been anything worthwhile, mainly useless decorations (which I'm currently selling) or units which I get for free anyway

My current trader items:

20190904_142349.jpg

20190904_142519.jpg

Tell me most of that isn't junk. I can see one or two things that some might be intrested in if they haven't been playing that long but in the main there's nothing of substance

Ceban

Brigadier-General
there are pleany of good items in the auctions (although I keep getting grand bridge and upgrades which I don't want) and I have won some and lost some. 4 hours is far too long when all that matters is the last 30s but you do need enough time for people to see what the items are. I know some people have 2 hour auctions as opposed to 4 and feel that this would be much better.

As for the trader items, I have only seen one thing that I wanted which I bought when it came up and that was after failing to get it at auction several times, apart from that there hasn't been anything worthwhile, mainly useless decorations (which I'm currently selling) or units which I get for free anyway
ok, on shelfs i like to get emperors garden upgrade items (4 of them), sakuras rocks, contesant estates, winners plazzas, carousels
on auctions i like to get rotundas, winners plazzas, checkmates, marble gateways.
Its far more than what you described and my town is really advanced so i bet you have even more items wich can upgrade your town. About timer part, my is set up on 2 hours, i really dont know how some got 2 hour timer and some 4 and why but i am in lucky group with 2 hours.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
My current trader items:

Tell me most of that isn't junk. I can see one or two things that some might be intrested in if they haven't been playing that long but in the main there's nothing of substance
zen zone upgrade i would buy instantly, palace tower not anymore cause 2 days ago i completed my 8th palace set and now i dont have place where to put 9th but in general palace tower is good item.

I can understand people wanting the palace tower - it's western but I need an eastern one :(, same for the zen upgrade but I don't need that either.

I bilieve the 4hr/2hr thing is an experiment by Inno to see what works best. 4hrs is just too long, you get bored and wander off then get outbid at awquard times. I'm sure this happens with the 2hr ones too but at least you have twice as many of them so it matters less

Dead-Eye

General
I would take the cherry gdn boost as I need 5 of em. The supply boosts come in handy for me as well. That said, it does tend to be mostly rubbish.

dont know if this is right place,rejoined forum to post in thread"rushing through the ages" but now see its locked,have vast experience at this can give tips/advice ect,,have just finish mars on rugnir,presently doing a new experiment on east nagach,can give tips on everything buildings/GBs ect

Emberguard

Legend
dont know if this is right place,rejoined forum to post in thread"rushing through the ages" but now see its locked,have vast experience at this can give tips/advice ect,,have just finish mars on rugnir,presently doing a new experiment on east nagach,can give tips on everything buildings/GBs ect
Start a new thread, link back to the original