• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Dead-Eye

General
I have been to a few desserts but never for work and rather like them. That said I have gotten sweaty in the day.

Spiders I don't mind but I draw the line at something that eats your face off whilst you sleep

Did you not get a gonker with the zip up net? We got given em when we went to Kenya a few years back. Lots of snakes and scorpions mentioned during the briefings. I was zipped up every night. Nice bit of kit. I can't remember where I put it but I am sure it will turn up a week or so after I eventually sigh off.

Deleted member 109369

This is the wrong thread to read before heading off to sleep. I really really hate spiders and now I have visions of my face been eaten whilst sleeping. So..... moving on :P the fall event will be coming soon .

DeletedUser

This is the wrong thread to read before heading off to sleep. I really really hate spiders and now I have visions of my face been eaten whilst sleeping. So..... moving on :P the fall event will be coming soon .
:lol::lol:
Sweet eight-legged dreams:P

Deleted member 109369

Sure there is. :D I think I have what's called an event-phobia. :D

No that will be the Halloween event :P I do every event on Beta to make sure we are understanding the mechanics etc, but I don't do every event on live.

Ati2

Legend
No that will be the Halloween event :P I do every event on Beta to make sure we are understanding the mechanics etc, but I don't do every event on live.
I honestly think there are way too many events. This is no way a complaint, I can easily just skip them. :) In my mind, though, they lose their value when we have more event-days than non-event-days.