• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Emberguard

Legend
Oh, and dear mods. ;) If you ever get a report about me, calling other people idiots in the game, it's not my fault. :D I ignored them, and their messages still keep showing up. :( What's the point of ignore, if they can keep spamming random people? :-o
Can’t discuss any reports if there are any, however if you’re getting messages after you hit ignore then that’s a bug.

Ati2

Legend
Can’t discuss any reports if there are any, however if you’re getting messages after you hit ignore then that’s a bug.
There's logic behind the way it works, but I would definitely not want it to work this way. It's not in a one-to-one message, but in group messages. All of them. Someone else starts a group message, and the ignored person keeps posting their spam in it. Over and over again. However, in my opinion, ignore should be ignore, and their messages should not show up in group messages either.

That said, I'm fairly certain that the ignore feature has at least another bug in it. I tend to ignore a lot of people, and multiple times I've noticed that OTHER people get ignored. (Instead of them? In addition to them? I can't tell.)

Why do I ignore so many people, you may ask. Well, a lot of people tend to send friend requests, even though my profile page clearly says that they should only do so if we know each other. Couldn't I just reject their request? Sure I could, but when the same person sends their 5th request after the first four were rejected, it gets a bit annoying. At least the ignore feature works on friend requests, that's a plus. :D

Emberguard

Legend
Oh, I’ve never tried it on group messages before. Then again I only find out I’ve been ignored when I try to send a message :lol: excuse me while I do some testing

Edit: @Ati2 after some testing I’ve come to the conclusion that for the message centre the ignore function works on a send or not send basis rather then a visual display basis.

Someone you’ve ignored (or who is ignoring you) cannot add you to a group message, but you can see their messages in an existing group chat once in the chat (while individual messages would block you from sending mid convo if you were ignored)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Good morning everyone:)
Talking to @JustGuardian which was better than starting at the ceiling :lol:

I should add, I didn't wake up just to chat in game but that was the consequence of not being able to sleep
Hmmm...not many is going to believe you, if they know us, but nice recovery:P
Oh, he also took my trades so I can move on to next quest:):P
The Mamma Mia movies had a lot of great Abba songs in them. :) I didn't like the stories of the movies, but the songs were great! Especially in 2.

Did you guys see those movies?
I've seen the 1st one, didn't know there was a 2nd:lol::rolleyes:have to look for it now:P

DeletedUser

:lol::lol:
Yes, you woke up knowing I'll be online:)just have to find me in the right world:P

DeletedUser

Yes, it has been well known on these forums:lol::P
You feeling better today? Headaches?