• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

DeletedUser

but then he is evolution where you get kicked out for speaking freelyI got sniped from a friend today

Leafbiter

Corporal
Hi All.

Any cookies going? I just been reading this post from the beginning (Got up to page 22).

I just built my first GB without using diamonds a St Marks Basilica, I've now got big gaps because I sold my Goods buildings to get the space and moved stuff around - I don't like the Construction feature.

Next will be Alcatraz.

Alcatraz is a good one but you also should build Zeus, cathedral of aarchen and Castle del Monte as soon as possible, no point in having troops if they are weak

syjytg

Master Corporal
How do I tell what units I am getting when I collect from my Traz? So for example if you have 1 of each of the 5 basic unit types and I am collecting 5 units, will I be collecting 1 of each or 5 of 1 type chosen randomly? I have the 5 basic types and 3 Rogue dens and I see a lot of rogues in my army. Does that mean I have been collecting rogues?

You get a mix of units from the barracks in your city, if you have several barracks of one type the units will be weighted towards that, so in your case slightly more rogues and a mix of the other units.

You can't tell what you get unless you actively monitor the total numbers before and after collection

syjytg

Master Corporal
So my weights are 3/8 for rogues and 1/8 for the other 5. So 1.875 rogues and 0.625 each for the other 5. So the distribution I will get when I collect 5 units will be 2 rogues and 1 of each for 3 of the basic types chosen randomly from the 5?

Yes and no

It won't work out exactly like that especially over a short period of time, some days you won't get any rogues others you'll only get rogues with every other combination in between.

But generally you'll get more rogues than the rest