• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

DeletedUser99363

New Idea, move to correct thread if needed
Idea:
All same production building to have a button to click on to make them all make same production schedule in 1 click, See elvanar beta they just added this feature.
Downside = none
upside = allows for quicker resetting buildings if needed

Ati2

Legend
New Idea, move to correct thread if needed
Idea:
All same production building to have a button to click on to make them all make same production schedule in 1 click, See elvanar beta they just added this feature.
Downside = none
upside = allows for quicker resetting buildings if needed

This already exists. When you mass-collect, a popup immediately comes up, asking for the time for production buildings, you click 24h (or whatever), and all are set.

Emberguard

Legend
This already exists. When you mass-collect, a popup immediately comes up, asking for the time for production buildings, you click 24h (or whatever), and all are set.
Yeah desktop only at the moment

On elvenar it was mobile only and only recently added to desktop.

Stuff that only give FPs and goods and supplies and gold all need to go. :D Level a few GBs instead of these taking up space. :D
If it comes to it I will remove Babel and LoA, they were useful in the beginning but Babel especially outlived it's usefulness months a go and I have no intention on levelling it.

They can probably stay until I get all the Kraken prints, I think that's the last of the decent GBs that I want in that city

Ati2

Legend
If it comes to it I will remove Babel and LoA, they were useful in the beginning but Babel especially outlived it's usefulness months a go and I have no intention on levelling it.

They can probably stay until I get all the Kraken prints, I think that's the last of the decent GBs that I want in that city
If all you want is just one more GB, then I'm sure you'll find a place for it somewhere. :)