• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GE Prizes time for a change?

Jubilee

Private
I wonder if anyone else has thought why can't we have a change in the GE prizes? No sure how you program your prizes, should be in a table so you can easily change them. Having been a programmer for most of my career I am often gobsmacked in how I find many systems I have worked on have hardcoded what should be variables. Anyway if you have a table of prizes for GE then it would be nice now & then for a change to either what the Relics give as prizes or in the GE encounters. You have loads of older prizes now that I am sure people would not mind receiving as a prize. The skywatch & fountain of youth are so much like the SoK most people have plenty of SoK's or can easily win them elsewhere. Just a thought.
If Inno did take up this suggestion what kind of prizes would players like to see in GE & to replace what current prizes.