• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GE level 5

DeletedUser103370

That's called.....playing the game, that's what you are supposed to do in the game...not just for GE but to advance yourself through the quests, ages, pvp sectors,

No, what I am pointing out is that people say "we can't do level 2" we can't even complete level 1"

the reason for that is that people ether don't have the barracks, troops or producing the goods needed, it's really as simple as that.

No, not "people say it", I say it! And not because I can't complete level 2 and I want a change for myself, but because repeating would help weaker players to play more. Just like you wish to play more by level 5, but seems you can't comprehend it.

DeletedUser110195

No, they're chosen by how many members your guild has, randomly. If competitors were grouped by rank, that would be something else, but they're not. It's not uncommon for a rank 300 guild to face off against a top 5 guild.

DeletedUser105579

TheKnightsTemplar Perhaps a solution to placate to advanced guilds:
Add a Difficulty 5 and call it "Bonus difficulty"
  • Bonus difficulty has no weight in the GE rankings
  • Bonus difficulty gives 20% of prestige of the corresponding location in Difficulty 4
This way, advanced players get something to do and get to contribute to their guild to a marginal extent that doesn't break the guild leveling mechanic

Last edited by a moderator:

McZleffuhs

Private
True, also true that you can only get many "new" dedicated players, if you keep the small players occupied, busy and interested!
So I'm not against level 5 at all, but exactly because of this we would need to give the smaller players the ability to repeat GE levels.

It's interesting to see in this discussion https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com...repeat-a-ge-level-instead-of-advancing.33721/ how big players are against something which would be more beneficial for small ones, a GE level 5 is obviously only beneficial for the big ones.
You voted against that, because you knew it would not benefit you, now you come up with something which only benefits you...
How is that?

You'd get my vote here, but only if you were impartial. Now I only see is that you only interested in things which benefits your individual needs, and that's not nice imo.
the reason old players dont want new players to get new GE is the fact how hard it was for the 5-8 year players to start...you will make all their hard work over many years a waste of time as a new player will speed up to mars age...just do the lvl5 GE so older players have a new level and new players can stay back to find out how hard it is to start this game...i started jan 5th 2020 so yes im totally new to the game

McZleffuhs

Private
GE level 4 is nothing to complete........simple as that, not bragging, just isn't difficult provided you have the goods to negotiate it. I've completed GE level 4 every week its been out, besides 1 week, from memory.
i started 114 days ago...im at GE64 so agreed,but i also know how the game works using the 50%att rule,so the game is basic and easy for me,just stick to the 50%att rule and life is fun ingame

i started 114 days ago...im at GE64 so agreed,but i also know how the game works using the 50%att rule,so the game is basic and easy for me,just stick to the 50%att rule and life is fun ingame
3 year old thread, but whatever...

The 50% att rule ??

Would love a lvl 5 GE btw... and 6 and 7 and... = more rewards :-)

Last edited:

pitesh

Private
i really like this idea, i am really glad that you are planning to start it as it will give more reward to players and points to guild and also more chances of finding relics.

Andrew420

Major
, i am really glad that you are planning to start it as it will give more reward to players and points to guild and also more chances of finding relics.
This idea isnt being implemented
This is a 3 year old thread that was archived by a mod