• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GE final prize

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Got 3 this week final prize was one and 2 more in jade relics. Actually used one to remove a tf to build a building for the event though so suppose they do have occasional uses.

DeletedUser110131

You're deliberately not getting the point.
Agent327 undeniably has an uncanny talent for missing the point, as well as for making a major issue out of it.

Not to mention, he has a talent for being wrong. There's no doubt that Store Building has a reduced value to some players. That means that, even if it retains its value for other players, its average desirability as a prize is reduced. In other words, its reduced value isn't a subjective perception, but a fact. It remains factual, whether one believes in objective facts, or just in intersubjective facts.

Personally, I still find Store Building to be as useful as ever. Since it's possible to make any rearrangement with very little space, I've never used them for that. Buildings can gain value while in storage. Shrink kits and upgrades for old event buildings keep showing up. In addition, needs may change. Consequently, Store Building remains useful for a number of buildings. That said, I currently have far more than I'll need for quite a while. I wouldn't mind if it became less common.

Getting "useless" rewards interspersed with the good ones is needed to retain the rarity of the rare items. It's also a consequence of all the various playing styles. There will always be items of great value to some, and no value to others.

Agent327

Overlord
Not to mention, he has a talent for being wrong. There's no doubt that Store Building has a reduced value to some players. That means that, even if it retains its value for other players, its average desirability as a prize is reduced. In other words, its reduced value isn't a subjective perception, but a fact. It remains factual, whether one believes in objective facts, or just in intersubjective facts.

You can say that about every available prize, so no prize is good enough. Uncanny, don't you think?

DeletedUser110131

You can say that about every available prize, so no prize is good enough. Uncanny, don't you think?
Really? One can say that every available prize has had it's value reduced recently? Not a single possible prize has had its value increased, or, at least, retained at the same level?

I have to agree: If that's the case, it truly is uncanny!

Agent327

Overlord
Really? One can say that every available prize has had it's value reduced recently? Not a single possible prize has had its value increased, or, at least, retained at the same level?

You do know this is about the GE final prize, or did you forget about that?

DeletedUser114342

I would like to also see that store building be removed from the final prize in level 4. I think this is a great suggestion @sian the lazy one ☺️

This is not saying that store building has no value as it certainly does.

However, you get chances of winning store building in other encounters of GE, and other places such as through DC (I got 2 today).

To get store building after spending so many resources to complete level 4 is rather disappointing

DeletedUser14881

I agree that it maybe shouldn't be awarded at the end of 64th encounter, but "Store building" is still a good item.
Personally, I would think so if ALL special buildings could be stored. I still have a Monastery in my city not because it's useful, but because I can't store it and it never showed up again and almost certainly never will.

I have 39 Store Buildings stashed without a use.

What I REALLY think as offensive is Holo Ad (or whatever premium deco of your age) as reward for GE IV

DeletedUser110131

That's weird, cause there is no such reward.
That would've been a nicely snide and insulting remark, if you hadn't been wrong. The Holo Ad is the premium decoration for VF, and premium decorations are always among the rewards. Possibly you mean "no such final reward", in which case you'd be right. However, no one has claimed that it's a final reward. So, maybe it's irrelevant? You'd be wrong, again. We're discussing potential, final rewards. Any building or object in the game is relevant. I know, you haven't insulted anyone on the forum in a while, and the abstinence shivers got the better of you. It's just that we're used to higher quality from you, so it's a bit disappointing.

DeletedUser110131

You wrote that "there is no such reward". However, there is. Keizaal Dovah Kriid wrote "what I really think [of] as offensive is Holo Ad (or whatever premium deco of your age) as reward for GE IV". I agree with him. I also think of that as offensive. Fortunately, it isn't a reward on level IV. That, however, doesn't invalidate the hypothetical. Thus: I also think of it (that's a hypothetical) as a very bad reward for level IV.

I won't explain it again, so just keep reading this explanation until you get it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110131

Unfortunately for you, the fact that it isn't a reward on level IV doesn't make it irrelevant. The topic is possible rewards; what rewards could, should, couldn't or shouldn't be the final GE reward. Thus it's not "weird" that someone mentions something that isn't a final reward at this time.

If the topic had been "what are the current final rewards for level IV", it would've been a very short topic, wouldn't it? It would be the question, followed by the answer "Terrace Farm, Renovation Kit, Sacred Sky Watch, Store Building, and Fountain of Youth". An answer that you haven't provided, in spite of apparently believing that it's the topic. Curious, that. It's almost as if you're not even trying to be helpful...

Besides all of this, your claim was simply and unmistakably that "it's not a reward". Period. No specification means that you claim that it's not any kind of reward, anywhere in the game. That's just plain wrong, regardless of circumstances. The thing about being snide about a perceived imprecision from someone else, is that it's absolutely crucial for the snide to be accurate. Anything else is a major FAIL. You messed up both your facts and your logic. So, major FAIL for you.

Now, why don't you give us a relevant reply to Keizaal Dovah Kriid's comment? That would be a reply telling us whether you think it would be a good reward, and why you think it would or wouldn't. I know you can do it, if you apply yourself, and we're all cheering for you to make it, I'm sure. Well, I'm almost sure that some of us are.

Edit: Minor grammar correction.

Agent327

Overlord
Unfortunately for you, the fact that it isn't a reward on level IV doesn't make it irrelevant. The topic is possible rewards; what rewards there could, should, couldn't or shouldn't be the final GE reward. Thus its not "weird" that someone mentions something that isn't a final reward at this time.

If the topic had been "what are the current final rewards for level IV", it would've been a very short topic, wouldn't it? It would be the question, followed by the answer "Terrace Farm, Renovation Kit, Sacred Sky Watch, Store Building, and Fountain of Youth". An answer that you haven't provided, in spite of apparently believing that it's the topic. Curious, that. It's almost as if you're not even trying to be helpful...

Besides all of this, your claim was simply and unmistakably that "it's not a reward". Period. No specification means that you claim that it's not any kind of reward, anywhere in the game. That's just plain wrong, regardless of circumstances. The thing about being snide about a perceived imprecision from someone else, is that it's absolutely crucial for the snide to be accurate. Anything else is a major FAIL. You messed up both your facts and your logic. So, major FAIL for you.

Now, why don't you give us a relevant reply to Keizaal Dovah Kriid's comment? That would be a reply telling us whether you think it would be a good reward, and why you think it would or wouldn't. I know you can do it, if you apply yourself, and we're all cheering for you to make it, I'm sure. Well, I'm almost sure that some of us are.

Topic is GE final prize.

Apart from that I really don't care what you have to say anymore.

DeletedUser110131

Topic is GE final prize.

Apart from that I really don't care what you have to say anymore. Read the first two lines and can not be bothered what else you have to say. In the end, posts get deleted by the mod, you suck up to the mod and as usual and we move on again.

That you don't read more than two lines of the posts you reply to explains quite a bit. If nothing else, read this again: The topic "GE final prize" includes both what the final prizes are AND what they could, should, couldn't or shouldn't be.

That's less than two lines. Keep reading it until you understand it.

In this case, we're discussing the topic itself (what it is), along with discussing an on topic comment from a previous poster. I think we have a defense against accusations of being off topic. I promise I won't "suck up" to the mod if this gets deleted.

That's it from me, for now.

Agent327

Overlord
That you don't read more than two lines of the posts you reply to explains quite a bit. If nothing else, read this again: The topic "GE final prize" includes both what the final prizes are AND what they could, should, couldn't or shouldn't be.

Really hilarious :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Topic title

"GE final prize"

First post topic starter

"Please would you remove ‘store building’ from the final prize in GE.
I have had it 2 weeks in a row!
It is no longer a good prize now that we have the reconstruction tool.
A better prize would be 100fps."

Now that includes both what the final prizes are AND what they could, should, couldn't or shouldn't be. :rolleyes:

Priceless!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's less than two lines. Keep reading it until you understand it.

I now get it. TS used more than two lines. That makes it really hard to understand.

In this case, we're discussing the topic itself (what it is), along with discussing an on topic comment from a previous poster.

No WE were not. You might be, but you are in a league of your own.

I think we have a defense against accusations of being off topic. I promise I won't "suck up" to the mod if this gets deleted.

Like that has any value :lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's it from me, for now.

That's it from me period. You are not worth my time.