• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GE final prize

DeletedUser110131

Now that includes both what the final prizes are AND what they could, should, couldn't or shouldn't be
It states that the prize shouldn't be Store Building, and suggests that it could, and possibly should, be 100 FP instead. So, I'll admit, it doesn't say anything about what it couldn't be. In a strict and narrow interpretation of the topic, I guess you're 1/4 right against me, then. However, you're still just plain wrong against Keizaal Dovah Kriid. Own it!

It's also pretty funny that you're arguing for a narrow and strict definition of the topic, going after anyone you think is out of line. Good thing you're not a mod, because you would've banned yourself, long ago :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

What an utter disgrace for common sense this!
Such non discussion!
One is happy with GE prizes and the other not: what ever really!

Bladibladiblabladibla about nothing here: nitpicking, bickering & blah :(

Don’t you guys know we play GE for our guild and what we win is just a bonus?
So very selfish, disrespectful & disgusting.

I’d like to speak about the fact that the GE should put more weight to the guild’s level than GvG does simply because app and software players have access to it alike.
We app players (the majority) like to put our weight in too!
Now that is the real desillusion here.
Those prizes what freakin’ ever really!
We win no prizes wih GvG either right?

There was a time that there was not even a TOR because the GE is a duty for the guild: let’s not forget that.
It is great that GB is even developed :(

So a bit more gratefulness doesn’t hurt anyone for Christ sakes!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As if this is not bad enough we app players are frequently not welcome by the oh so almighty GvG guilds with all those players with an insane ranking and we all know how they achieved that: by cheating the system like no tomorrow.. so sad and that they can be proud of those achievements puzzles me so bad!
We just never can even close to compete that :(

So we hook up together and try to work on our guild level too while trying to look away from those who grow by cheating in a truly obscene manner.
Do you think we even care what prizes we win primarily?
We have bigger problems and confusions to deal with :(

We feel treated so unfair and don’t like we can’t make our guild level grow as effectively and have to sacrifice space for Halls of Fame which barely works as effective as GvG does.

We are pulling the short straw so bad and on so many levels that most of us are truly greatful for all we win during GE :(

Negative and cheating behaviors are rewarded and the goodwilling people are punished, excluded and are given a hard time for too long now.

We just want a fair game with equal chances and we waited for that so patiently, too patiently really :(

Diamond app players are punished so hard we are paying more than you software dudes do for our diamonds to facilitate your GvG servers and it is just so unfair: beyond belief!

DeletedUser110131

@Chalinna
Consider me chastised. I should've stepped away a bit sooner. However, while it did become a bit too exhaustive, I don't consider a specification of the topic to be inappropriate. It's unfortunate when it becomes a point of controversy, and a discussion about it may seem trivial, but when it does occur, it needs to be given attention.

I have no strong opinions about the rewards in GE. I have more of all of them than I'm likely to need for years, and I still do the entire expedition every week. However, we all have different motivations in the game, enjoying different aspects of it. That's perfectly legitimate, as are the resulting concerns of those players. As the game develops, various items change in value, and it's in all our interest that Inno balances the game properly for the needs of everyone. If only people with my playing style and preferences were left in the game, I'd probably also loose interest, as I suspect would many others.

For some, the GE is a major undertaking. Possibly their guild doesn't prioritize it. Even so, they would enjoy it if they had some outside motivation for it, to go along with just enjoying the fighting/negotiating. Maybe this is silly, but it's common: You should play football for the fun of the game, for your team, for local pride, for the honour of winning a tournament, etc.. Still, it's nice to win a trophy, isn't it? Perhaps even some more significant prize, as well. It really does make things even more fun.

So, not for my personal sake, but for the sake of the game's balance, I think it may be time for some minor adjustment to the prizes.

I resent your claim that all high ranked players have cheated. I'm not even sure exactly how they're supposed to have cheated. I'm sure some of them have gotten tangled up in an exploit at some time, but Inno usually deals out harsh punishments. Even without such punishments, I'm not aware of any exploits that can explain the highest ranks. They've gotten there through a systematic and calculated effort, and have earned credit for that effort.

If you want to contribute to your guild, but don't play GvG, I have no idea why you would want it to be a GvG guild. As long as GvG exists, you'll never contribute to such guilds on the same level as those who play both GvG and GE, no matter how much the GE adds to the guilds ranking. GvG guilds also tend to put less emphasis on the GE, meaning that getting a bonus score will be unlikely, most of the time.

As for playing on mobile devices: They're much weaker platforms, incapable of providing the same level of content. Limiting the game to provide an equal playing field for mobile players would quickly chase away PC players. If you have a PC, you want to use at least a tiny bit of that extra power, to improve your experience. If you don't have and can't get access to a PC, I guess that must suck. However, you're likely to be in a minority: Most players can use a PC, if they choose to. If they choose not to, then obviously they're not all that interested in GvG.

I'm a member of both types of guild, and find it completely fair that GE should give a lower guild score than GvG. It's less effort, considerably cheaper, and it provides individual rewards. To give them the same weight would require making the GE a lot harder than it is.

Don't be one of those who explains the success of others with "cheating" and "unfair rules". Some times, they just make more of an effort, or are better at the game, or both.

DeletedUser109481

Store Buildings and blueprints are a slap to the face, lol
Just give fp's or diamonds. That would make me happy.