• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GBs gone down

• Thread starter DeletedUser5180
  • Start date

DeletedUser5180

So some GBs have gone down, from my guild it looks like it’s Kracken with over 20 levels that have lost them... are any other gbs affected

This is an absolute joke.... my collections are all timed for my lunch break where they all get put into my Kraken to raise it a level (perhaps 2). My fp bar is full with another 200+ to collect and I either dump them somewhere I don’t want to put them or keep them and mess up my collection times.

Also I’ve loads of fps invested in other players Kraken which have disappeared atm which means these rewards which i’d reinvest elsewhere have been taken away so its anlose lose situation

The least inno can do once this is sorted is compensate all players affected in some way as many will be losing out in various ways

DeletedUser653

Yep its a mess. INNO accepted a problem and working on it but its a big mess, so we have seen Kraken, CDM, COA and St Marks all reduced to L1 or L2
And worse is that these new lower levels are being leveled due to 100 FP swops which were open

Ceban

Brigadier-General
i wonder how they will compensate players wich had problems with gb's levels and didnt use oracle...

Ceban

Brigadier-General
and more interesting question, when they will put gb's back in old condition, on old levels???

DeletedUser109966

Well.. I'm in the top guild in my world with a full friend list, and it certainly has had an effect... I only had 3 buildings which had to be motivated overnight... and so few players were playing after this debacle and waiting to see what unfolds, that not one of those buildings was motivated...