• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GBG Booster for Weaker Guilds

• Thread starter Deleted member 118943
  • Start date

Sounds good ?

• Yeah

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Nope

Votes: 21 95.5%
  • I don't think this can be done

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Hello everyone !

I dont know if you wanna drive GBG to this direction but this is what i thought

Set a code for Guilds with less provinces that will either

1) Boost their Attacking Ability (less atrition per Attack/Negotiation)
2) Cost less Goods for new Buildings (like Siege Camps Banners etc)
3) Boost their income per Sector (the less sectors you have the more %/hour rewards)

This is the main idea and it could be like -> 7th Rank = 10 non Atrition Attacks/Negos
6th Rank = 5 non Atrition Attacks/Negos
5th Rank = 3 non Atrition Attacks/Negos
4th Rank = 50% Cheaper Siege Camps or Banners

You can also set some Bonuses for the top Ranked also !

The idea is that GBG will become more competitive for all but will also reward the really strong / team working Guilds.

*PS You can allow Alliances invites but with less rewards and more Atrition for Top Places !

DeletedUser

So, do nothing to start so you are behind. Get a magic code then smash everybody as you need to do less and have less attrition

The idea is to motivate more people to compete in GBG and 5 attritions boost for 80 people Guilds is 5x80 = 400 ? (on x20 Guilds is 5x20 :D)
4 Sectors what a SMASH !!!
as for the <<Magic Codes>> you refaired to , dont have any idea whats that sorry buddy

DeletedUser

smashing up.jpg
GoldLeague

DeletedUser

and? Guild 7 isn't even trying and guild 6 isn't doing much, both will soon drop to silver where they belong
Got you 2 answers ago but still saying that boosting those kind of Guilds wont make anybody <<Superman>>
The idea was to attract more People teaming up in GBG, high rollers wont be threatened with such boosts if you have tryied GBG you already know that

Got you 2 answers ago but still saying that boosting those kind of Guilds wont make anybody <<Superman>>
The idea was to attract more People teaming up in GBG, high rollers wont be threatened with such boosts if you have tryied GBG you already know that
My guild has won every round so far, this time we finally have some opposition and at worst will come 3rd depending on how it goes.

I know full well how gbg works thanks, some guilds just don't bother the same with GE

Agent327

Overlord
Totally stupid idea for the following reasons:

- Guilds do not fight, players do
- Guilds do not negotiate, players do
- GBG only has had 2 rounds so far
- due to the league setup it is competetive
- if you can not be competetive you suck. No reason to reward that
- there is a feedback thread for crap like this

DeletedUser

Totally stupid idea for the following reasons:

- Guilds do not fight, players do
- Guilds do not negotiate, players do
- GBG only has had 2 rounds so far
- due to the league setup it is competetive
- if you can not be competetive you suck. No reason to reward that
- there is a feedback thread for crap like this

ok mister PVP Farmville explain me how it is competetive in Gold , not in Cooper, IN GOLD and they quit w/o even taking 1 sector
Whats the competition in that ?

Agent327

Overlord
ok mister PVP Farmville explain me how it is competetive in Gold , not in Cooper, IN GOLD and they quit w/o even taking 1 sector
Whats the competition in that ?

Wow. Namecalling already starts after 1 comment given. Ask nicely and I will tell you. Be an ass and get treated like one. So far you are getting great support, so keep it up!

DeletedUser96901

awsome feedback !
I don't like rewarding people for being bad

maybe worked for you in the past

but sure should not be in this game

more like give those guys a chance to have fun
bad people get there chance to have fun

next season after they moved down because they are too bad for the league they are currently in

how about:
if the game recognize a guild that would need your kind of boost they get immediately moved one league down
then they have it much easier