• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GB Points Unbalanced

DeletedUser

The answer to that is yes. However, it is not known when this will take place. I know that based on when the issue was first brought up that you feel more information should be given, and we'd love to that, but at this time that is still the best answer we can provide.

thank you for your response and i know you are doing your job, but honestly, a year of this with no time-frame for the fix is absolutely ridiculous. A known, that can easily be fixed, existing that long is just silly. The only conclusion i can come up with is that not fixing it must be leading to diamond purchases. The way inno conducts itself on these matters is sad at best, bordering on pathetic.

Rosletyne

Warrant Officer
There's no way they'd introduce a GB like The Arc into the game and leave the GB point system and everything as it is.

Did you overdose on optimism today, or have you been wearing rose colored goggles for the past two years? Of course they would. Anything InnoGames can do to make the game worse for their players, they will.

DeletedUser99588

Spot on Rosletyne. That is how it feels but I hope it isn't intentional.

DeletedUser99445

I have to agree with Test Ament here.
Both of the FE Gb's have just made it ten times easier to raise GB's to rediculously high levels. One allowing you to get up to 3 times the amount of Bp's you usually do from aid and the other giving you up to 30% extra FP's and BP's back from your swaps. this situation has just gone from bad to STUPID

Please god can someone tell us they are going to fix the points problem VERY soon before these GB's hit the main servers and the game is ruined

Pay attention please as I will say this only Once...........NO!

DeletedUser96901

GB points will be fixed when someone will reach Alcatraz level 135 or so. At this level the GB gives more points than a 64-bit integer can hold, so the devs will be forced to make changes.
and how long does it take to make 256-bit integer to explode :confused:

DeletedUser99445

Test Ament. I love your little saying at the bottom of your posts but how do you manage to get away with it?
"Nice guys always finish last, thank God I'm an butt"
Sorry for going off topic.
GB points can stay the same as long as the rest of the game points available are brought into balance with the GB system.

DeletedUser

Test Ament. I love your little saying at the bottom of your posts but how do you manage to get away with it?
"Nice guys always finish last, thank God I'm an butt"
Sorry for going off topic.
GB points can stay the same as long as the rest of the game points available are brought into balance with the GB system.

It's even a link to some kind of wrestling thing.

DeletedUser2989

It's even a link to some kind of wrestling thing.

If you question the appropriateness of a persons signature please report it so that it can be reviewed, you'll also be able to get an explanation of why it's ok if it turns out to not be against the rules. Publicly posting like this takes a thread off-topic and also prevents moderators from answering your query.

Lets get back to the topic and any questions regarding the appropriateness of another post (including signatures) can be PM'ed to myself or you can report the post.
the report button - the yellow triangle under their username to the left of their post.

DeletedUser

If you question the appropriateness of a persons signature please report it so that it can be reviewed, you'll also be able to get an explanation of why it's ok if it turns out to not be against the rules. Publicly posting like this takes a thread off-topic and also prevents moderators from answering your query.

Lets get back to the topic and any questions regarding the appropriateness of another post (including signatures) can be PM'ed to myself or you can report the post.

There is no reply when you report a post, as a senior forum mod you should know this. There would only be a reply if I was so affronted that I PMed someone about it also, but then I'd probably still receive the 'privacy' excuse. Fortunately in this case I don't care.

DeletedUser

There is no reply when you report a post, as a senior forum mod you should know this. There would only be a reply if I was so affronted that I PMed someone about it also, but then I'd probably still receive the 'privacy' excuse. Fortunately in this case I don't care.

Tankovy.....People will get back to the topic (GB balancing fiasco) when that topic is addressed in a meaningful and informative way (ie when the bug is going to be fixed and what the fix will be). In 200 pages of this bug being talked about not one person from Inno has given us that answer.....so you can fully expect "off-topic" responses due to the lack of sensible responses to the actual point in question here....

DeletedUser2989

Tankovy.....People will get back to the topic (GB balancing fiasco) when that topic is addressed in a meaningful and informative way (ie when the bug is going to be fixed and what the fix will be). In 200 pages of this bug being talked about not one person from Inno has given us that answer.....so you can fully expect "off-topic" responses due to the lack of sensible responses to the actual point in question here....

I wouldn't say that is entirely true given the following quote:
I have to agree with Test Ament here.
Both of the FE Gb's have just made it ten times easier to raise GB's to rediculously high levels. One allowing you to get up to 3 times the amount of Bp's you usually do from aid and the other giving you up to 30% extra FP's and BP's back from your swaps. this situation has just gone from bad to STUPID

Please god can someone tell us they are going to fix the points problem VERY soon before these GB's hit the main servers and the game is ruined

With new GB's coming out with effects that further compound the problem of GB's reaching very high levels (and ridiculously high player points) new posts can continue to be on topic by expressing further concerns about an even more broken GB system. I completely agree with emperatus, the points for GB's really needs to be fixed before these new GB's come out. At this point I'd be happy with anything that sees a reduction in the GB points even if it isn't a perfect solution, though ideally we need something more linear or related to FP investment (a few good ideas discussed in this thread that could actually bring balance to the points rewards from GB's). Unfortunately the latest answer is provided here, leaving us all waiting :(

DeletedUser99588

Tank that is a terrible response. Cliff has raised a valid point that Innogames continually failing to address this problem will undoubtedly encourage the thread to go off topic at times. We can see that happening in many threads.

Innogames are at fault for having such poor customer service and either lacking clear direction with what they are planning to do, i.e. they don't know what they are going to about the GB points so can't tell us, or take some perverse pleasure not informing their customers how they intend to fix this mess.

Your second quote just highlights that it may well be that they do take perverse pleasure in all this by compounding the issue with the new GB's.

This is not a very good advertisement of the game and is very frustrating for those of us that enjoy it and want it to be successful and not just die off. The actions/inaction of the last 12-18 months seems to suggest that they are happy to goad many of their customers to make a quick buck.

Absolutely no excuse and is a disgrace that this hasn't been resolved in a satisfactory manner long ago.

DeletedUser

Absolutely no excuse and is a disgrace that this hasn't been resolved in a satisfactory manner long ago.

Thumbs up on that point. With the current GB points in place, many of the top players don't even bother to fight anymore, killing off a main facet of the games interaction. I still do fight, but only in hopes this will get fixed soon.

DeletedUser11787

Thumbs up on that point. With the current GB points in place, many of the top players don't even bother to fight anymore, killing off a main facet of the games interaction. I still do fight, but only in hopes this will get fixed soon.

i still do fight but the hope is gone ... maybe one sunny day they will fix the insane extra points but still we will have the problem with the siege swapers who already have thousands of won battles under their belt without losing not even one drone lol and the people who release and retake sectors 50 times per day... thats the true disgrace

DeletedUser16026

We might have more information about this in the following month. I know that's not a lot to go by, but once we receive more information about their plans that info will be announced.

DeletedUser99588

We might have more information about this in the following month. I know that's not a lot to go by, but once we receive more information about their plans that info will be announced.

When you say 'in the following month' do you mean during this month or next month? Next month will be the anniversary of this threads creation which brings into perspective how this problem has been neglected.