• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GB Points Unbalanced

DeletedUser

I also want to thank Gate2

because of this we don't get points for coins/supplies anymore :rolleyes:

Like Tammy said Blame INNO for that ,, peeps gave good ideas to how it could be but yet AGAIN inno went the other direction :(

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
I think this thread should remain open, but now we start complaining about GBs points being too low. Lets start :)

DeletedUser5180

I think this thread should remain open, but now we start complaining about GBs points being too low. Lets start :)

for a level 70 gb to give just over 1 million points is definitely far too low

when inno get round to fixing this in a years time we will probably lose the points for something else, just like coins/supplies this time round

DeletedUser96844

How can a request by players calling for the rebalancing of GB points result in INNO deciding to change in such a drastic way people accumulate points for their cities and ranks?
Now there will be more players complaining and perhaps leaving because their coin/supplies collections count for nothing and they can't/ won't/don't want to compete via GvG/PvP to gain points.

DeletedUser

How can a request by players calling for the rebalancing of GB points result in INNO deciding to change in such a drastic way people accumulate points for their cities and ranks?
Now there will be more players complaining and perhaps leaving because their coin/supplies collections count for nothing and they can't/ won't/don't want to compete via GvG/PvP to gain points.

its typical of INNO not to actually listen to peoples ideas but like most browser based games people come and go like a fart in the wind

i honestly don't no why they have an ideas section at all

DeletedUser7719

I first thought they were too low, but my current opinion is that it's okay. We already have a GB ranking, so it seems redundant to increase it such that GB leveling would be the same or better than fighting. I do think however there has to be some other way of competing against a fighter, so if coins/supplies aren't reinstated and/or goods aren't redone, I would prefer the GBs to have an increase in points.

DeletedUser2989

I first thought they were too low, but my current opinion is that it's okay. We already have a GB ranking, so it seems redundant to increase it such that GB leveling would be the same or better than fighting. I do think however there has to be some other way of competing against a fighter, so if coins/supplies aren't reinstated and/or goods aren't redone, I would prefer the GBs to have an increase in points.

I feel pretty much the same, GB points are ok now but it's highlighted a lack of a strong "peaceful" point scoring method to compete with fighters. I really hope something else could be found or added as I don't think more points for goods or GB's is the answer (especially GB's as I wouldn't want to risk them going too high again...). I'm sort of 50/50 on the coins/supplies matter, it adds to player scores of any type (though I guess would be a better measure of good "city builders" as a signal as to how well a city can produce coins/supplies) so is less of a balancing issue and more of a "what justifies reward" issue.

Strickly staying relevant to this thread though I'd say GB points are fine now and that balancing (or adding) other elements is now required. :)

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
I feel pretty much the same, GB points are ok now :)
if you put it this way, and the smiley goes for you saying that the gb points are ok, then i would agree. but...
1000FPs a high level of some GB (around level 20 lets say), gives 15.000 points, 10 battles also give 15.000 points. i can do 10 battles in 3 minutes. can i also raise a level worth 1000FPs in 3 minutes?

DeletedUser100832

maybe that is the way forward, a separate ranking for everything - goods, gb's, fighting and aesthetic appearance

that way everyone is happy