• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Game won't load

The game hasn't loaded for me for over 24 hours now. I note that this seemed like a big issue yesterday and this morning but this is now listed as a bug that has been fixed. It certainly hasn't been fixed my end. Using a MacBook if that makes a difference?

Emberguard

Legend
The game hasn't loaded for me for over 24 hours now. I note that this seemed like a big issue yesterday and this morning but this is now listed as a bug that has been fixed. It certainly hasn't been fixed my end. Using a MacBook if that makes a difference?
Have you cleared browser cookies and cache? Restarted computer? Tried the following?
F12 to bring up Developer Tools
Right click on Refresh button
Select 'Empty Cache and Hard Reload'

It's not just you,
I was halfway through my cities when the game logged me out, asked me to restart and it only loads to 48 percent. I use firefox but tried a different browser get in here.
It doesn't happen on the US server, just the EN (this one) server.
It's frustrating to say the least but its not just a you thing.

so if the cache, history and reset nonsense doesn't work is it really a question of just binning the game off? feel properly invested in the game and want to keep playing so really don't want to do that!

Jals

Private
Cleared cache/cookies, game asked me to enter username/password yet I'm still locked out. It loads to about 48% and then nothing. About to give up on the game.

MoralLIZA

Private
2 days now and still only loading to 48/51% getting really fed up. have emptied cache and history have reloaded game. all to no avail.
so many with this problem has to be a forge of empires problem surely PLEASE find a fix or I'm gone for good

LGV1

Private
I have been locked out since the update was issued, i get to 49% then nothing, I have tried all suggestions but still nothing, so i am about to drop it, this is not a very good situation that we have been put into by no fault of ours, fix it or loose your following.

Floorman

Private
I have same problem on PC running windows 11. Game loads to 48/52% and then stops. Will load on an older PC running windows 10. Getting fed up waiting for it to be fixed!!!!