• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GAME DISCONECTING EVERY FEW MINUTES

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
Since the maintenance this morning, the game keeps kicking me out every few minutes,and i have to refresh to be able to play.

DeletedUser105304

I'm having same / similar problems, not just on my main game but on Beta as well

rjs66

Lieutenant
same problem here - mainly with waterfox / firefox , seems marginally more stable with IE 11 (32 bit)

DeletedUser107476

No problems at all. Using chrome. Try using ccleaner.

GrahamMills

Master Corporal
So Inno have managed to finally really mess up the game!!!!!!!!!

I realise that their programmers are aged under 10 but even they have to take comfo0rt breaks occasionally.

A complete an utterly idiotic UPGRADE!!

Are you really that stupid

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

Game has been working completely fine for me on Chrome. What browsers are you all using?

rjs66

Lieutenant
the problem seems to be with firefox & waterfox
if you keep clicking on stuff every few seconds it mostly keeps going

chat keeps going and messages from server seem to be ok, but if left for more than a minute or two then any actions that send data to the server are dropped ( message centre, collections, and starting of productions)

GrahamMills

Master Corporal
Why would you expect a response. It's only been 5 hours so far and I assume that the programmers are busy drinking and the management does not give a hoot.

DeletedUser108047

I am suffering the same on Firefox latest version. Countless logins to do the simplest task... can't collect, can't send a message, can't fight, etc et al. yes I've cleared the cache, updated the browser, etc etc etc.

I don't normally complain but this is appalling. It was evident from the moment the latest maintenance was finished. The lack of ANY communication from INNO is particularly galling. As a paying customer I expect better...

DeletedUser105508

Game has been working completely fine for me on Chrome. What browsers are you all using?

So I am alright Jack?!!!

I am suffering from exactly the same, less than 1 minute of inactivity and I have to refresh again. particularly annoying if you play across many worlds!!

As for the response from the mods, I find it simply appalling, not even an acknowledgment to the fact that there are many players suffering from the latest maintenance update....Even a simple yes, we will address with/contact Inno over this issue would be nice....but not even that...

Maybe I am wrong, but to me, it shows the contempt that game mods and Inno have towards their customer base....

DeletedUser16126

firefox freezes every time i switch to another province in GVG. every time after last update. Terrible ..... again!

DeletedUser16126

As a paying customer I expect better...
Breaking news: They just lost the last player that had some positive feeling on how INNO treads their customers!!!!
I'm not expecting anything anymore from INNO...
No... I expect that every update will probably make the game worse.
Only in a few occasions they didn't meet these expectations.