• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Future game additions - Colonial Age (forum compiled version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Err... do you have any inside knowledge that I don't know about, mouse? Because, yes it is paper. Which is produced from spruce in a paper plant.

Baffled,

Anwar

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2456

Paper -.- what can you do with paper?
So im guessing aftwards we will be able to see an upgrade with wood?

DeletedUser

Paper -.- what can you do with paper?
So im guessing aftwards we will be able to see an upgrade with wood?

Write? Books, letters, newspaper, etc. Paper would have been heavily used in the Colonial Age so yeah, paper! Why not? Where's the ink now?

DeletedUser

Err... do you have any inside knowledge that I don't know about, mouse? Because, yes it is paper. Which is produced from spruce in a paper plant.

Baffled,

Anwar
Just seemed to be a good chance from those little extra hints you gave. I've just finished some nice A4 and chips for tea, so why wouldn't it be paper ? Sorry to spoil the fun everyone. :(
They were fun games though. Thanks Anwar.

DeletedUser

No, you are still missing
What, you didn't think I would give it away just like this, did you?

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser

Ah man... you got me with that. Was thinking already it was way too easy but meh! :P

DeletedUser

Those look great! :)
I wonder how building those will be, assuming they're the so-called "Great Buildings" that have to be built by a group of people.

DeletedUser4262

do we have a date for colonial age release?if not a date maybe a mounth at least

@pendragon see http://blog.forgeofempires.com/?p=662

"Another feature which has been eagerly anticipated by lots of people, including us, is getting closer: Great Buildings! By collecting blueprints, preparing a huge building space and getting help from some friends and guild buddies, you can construct the pride of your city – one of the most legendary buildings in history. Coliseum anyone? Or the cathedral of Notre Dame? Next to being the envy of all your friends, Great Buildings provide your city with major boosts. And if you help somebody finish his or her Great Building, you will receive some sweet rewards as well!"

DeletedUser

Thank you refresher :)

I had seen & read that article (but some people may not have, so thank you for posting that link), but there weren't any pictures of the Great Buildings, just mention of two of them :D and although this article says that it has to be build together, it doesn't say how and I'm wondering about that :p

Also, as far as I know there is no release date available yet for the Colonial Age.

DeletedUser

Hi. What is the name of the building in which the produce Horse Artillery and Musketeers?

DeletedUser1094

The last Goods is "Wire"! Accidentally unveiled by the Merchants at the market, after the latest update.

DeletedUser1081

wire is a weird choice! but the designer & dev team have their reasons, i reckon!

the tar icon is a bit of a drag - we've already got a couple of vague brown blobs (herbs and gunpowder). maybe we could have a leafy stalk for herbs and an explosion for gunpowder to free up the Vague Brown Blob for the tar?

DeletedUser65

From beta world zz1
colage.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.