• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Funny In-game pics

Shad23

Emperor
Why is that a good one? That is how defending armies in GvG are shown.Those are actually 7 x 10 armies.
actualy those red quares are suposed to be blue with red for armys who are dead but at point of that image i had 10 fights done on sector so those should have been blue not red

Knight of ICE

actualy those red quares are suposed to be blue with red for armys who are dead but at point of that image i had 10 fights done on sector so those should have been blue not red

You are right. Did not notice the color.

Shad23

Emperor
same building different build times + tavern boost activated at maximum lol did'nt know if i was going to post it here or in bug section decided to post here
Capture d’écran de 2021-04-22 10-16-31.pngCapture d’écran de 2021-04-22 10-15-27.pngCapture d’écran de 2021-04-22 10-15-41.png

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
what a spam!

this same guy i think spammed with same messege AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH in S world
now even K too?
(picture taken on korch today)

w.t.f.JPG---.JPG--.JPG

Last edited: