• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Friends Tavern

DeletedUser110148

I wonder if it is possible to do something like change the colour of the friends tavern buttons on friends whose taverns have been visited. I would like to visit all friends to help but one would have to click on every friend several times a day to aid those who were not aided the first time. When we aid friends for daily aid, the button changes to show that we can aid again in 24 hours. Thanks for your consideration.

Vesiger

Monarch
Yes; this seems such an obvious requirement that it's odd something of the sort hasn't been implemented yet. Matters are made worse by the fact that only a handful of people can successfully visit any one tavern at the same time - you can visit all your friends sequentially and aid them, but the majority of their taverns are always going to be blocked at any one time, so you can't do them all at once.

DeletedUser96901

good news
they already work on a feature to see if you can or have already visit someone

can't take long

so in 2017 we get it :lol:

In case it hasn't been mentioned; here's my 2 cents worth of suggestions:

state 1: Chair icon disappears if already visited successfully.
state 2: Visible and RED if NO OPEN chairs.
state 3: Visible and GREEN if chairs are OPEN.

This would allow the entire process to be efficient and not so time consuming and it would keep everybody happy.

DeletedUser109510

state 2: Visible and RED if NO OPEN chairs.
state 3: Visible and GREEN if chairs are OPEN.

This would allow the entire process to be efficient and not so time consuming and it would keep everybody happy.

Except tho of us who are red/green colour blind. Please do not use red and green.