• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: (Friends Tavern) Tavern Gaming wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser112671

Brilliant. +1
After fully upgrading my tavern, I wonder what to spend my silver on as I only very rarely take boosts. And it would encourage more interaction between players in a close setting. There's already PvP for neighbours, GE and GvG for guilds, I think something 'closer' and more 'personal' like a gaming wheel sounds like it'd be a perfect fit for the location.

DeletedUser114191

i think a game wheel in the tavern would be nice but do it so everyone can participate as not everyone get lots of tavern silver and definitely have forge points on the wheel

DeletedUser109225

+1
hehe why not
at least we can do something with the extra coins

Galladhorn

Monarch

Sorry I have changed my mind on this

– If I have to see the Tavern Window pop up for every visit, thus having to consider if I want to pay some Silver to spin a wheel and win some fairly washed down prices I am not for it. There is plenty of enough stuff to click on already and plenty of Events throughout the Year. I got +500K Silver and I do not dare to think about what much higher ranking players have stahced in Silver. And in my Iron Age city it takes forever to unlock the various options, needless to say using the more potent features - At that point I would not have the Silver to Spin the Wheel many times even when gamling on it.

Overall I agree that something needs to be done to the Tavern to account for the Window to load for and every each visit – At best I would rather not see it and just see what was gained, like it is shown for AID. (Meaning only seeing the Tavern Window when entering through the City).

Also I would raise some concerns of having what appears to be like a subevent running in each players Tavern all the time.

I do like the Wheel of the Events - it is an old classic from old amusement parks, but I do not think this is the real fix needed for the Current Tavern, how tempting it might seams at first glance.

Last edited:

DeletedUser111949

At some point medals become useless. How about to have a great building that produce medals for the guild (to secure medals for All ages map), and to be able to play on this wheel also with medals. But every time you play a new wheel to cost more and more medals. Something similar to when you buy forge points. In this way people can spend their medals more efficiently.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
+1

But ()()``|°

The idea is pointless. It is popular only because everyone knows about the subject because everyone (forget about the "almost") has a tavern, and is familiar with it. When you present other ideas, people might not know what you are talking about, and therefore less support. (So your idea gets popular only because you targeted a potentially large audience base instead of a niche, market, (what market... pardon vocabulary...)

"Oh I have too many tavern silvers, more than I can ever possibly spend, so something must be done about it." How boring is that train of thought. Once upon at time, you did not have enough silvers to buy the absolutely necessary "extra turn". And once upon a time... you are waiting eagerly for enough silvers to upgrade the tavern and increase the number of seats. AND now -- you have them all. Shouldn't you be celebrating, instead of complaining?

On the positive yet equally pointless and boring note -- the silvers can be spent to buy ingredients to make drinks with which to serve friends to make friends happy. When they are happy, they give your tavern high ranking and leave you more silvers. When not happy, they get angry, leave early and do not pay you. You can also spend the silvers to hire bar tenders, who make more exquisite drinks to make the visitors more happy. You can also hire a security guard, because sometimes the vampire visits your tavern, drink all your drinks -- no, wait, other special guests drink all of your drinks and pay you a large sum of silvers -- but the vampire scare all your normal guests away. Only a security guard can chase it away (automatically, that is; or you can do it yourself with a lot of clicks...)

If the above is implemented, and a law suit regarding Intellectual Property Rights arise, please don't mention my name.

Of course, you can also spend tavern silvers to buy premium tavern theme song (and hire a DJ).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.