• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Friends Tavern Shop Suggestions

DeletedUser100835

The Friend's Tavern Shop is supposed to be enhancements for our FoE Game. Currently we can purchase:

Resource Boosts: Coin Boosts, Supplies Boost, Extra Turns in GE Negotiations, City Enthusiasm Boost, and a Better Trade Ratio with Merchants

Military Boosts: Attacker Boost, Defender Boost, and a City Shield

Time Boosts: Construction Boost and a Recruitment Boost

I would like to hear what others would like to see their Tavern offer. I do offer a few suggestions:

Purchase Medals. This might really help some players. What would you say to a Ratio of 50, 40, and 30 Tavern Silver for 1 Medal?

Purchase Troops 1 Age Advanced from Current Age: Help you everywhere from Continent Map to Guild Expeditions. Say 150, 125, and 100 Tavern Silver for one Next Age Champion, Heavy, Light, Fast, Ranged, and Artillery Unit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser101637

all above sound reasonable to me :)
personally id like to see a defence boost while attacking included when you buy attack boost.

on another note, id like to see a polish kit also in GE as well as the motivation kit

DeletedUser12400

Hey DJP-Reich!
Purchase Diamonds. Currently, Diamonds can be used to purchase Tavern Upgrades, a ratio of 1 Diamond being worth 2 Tavern Silver. How about being able to buy Diamonds with Tavern Silver? How about a ratio of 5, 4, and 3 Tavern Silver for 1 Diamond?
Thank you for posting but this falls under the category DNS.pngPlease remove the diamond part.
What Not To Suggest?
  • Easier access to Diamonds (Diamonds are the lifeblood of the game. We need them bought to pay for servers and everything else. If we gave out easier diamonds then no one would buy them).

joesoap

Major-General
i think all boosts should be available to all players & those in the highest age cant buy units from an advanced age

DeletedUser110131

Purchase Medals. This might really help some players. What would you say to a Ratio of 50, 40, and 30 Tavern Silver for 1 Medal?

Good idea.

Purchase Troops 1 Age Advanced from Current Age: Help you everywhere from Continent Map to Guild Expeditions. Say 150, 125, and 100 Tavern Silver for one Next Age Champion, Heavy, Light, Fast, Ranged, and Artillery Unit.

Good idea, but too cheap. It would alter the balance of the game too much. Advanced age troops need to be rare; rare enough that it becomes very expensive to stack your defense with them, and rare enough that loosing them in an attack is a major blow. Otherwise, they'd be worthless in defense (all attackers would have them, as well), people would routinely advance several ages ahead of their own on the continent map, and the GE would become too easy/cheap. Say 50k silver for one advanced unit, and 10k for a rogue. That should prevent excessive use, while incentivizing low age players, who don't have hideouts, to risk their unattached rogues.

on another note, id like to see a polish kit also in GE as well as the motivation kit

Yes! That would be of some real value. The main argument against is that the tavern offers an enthusiasm boost; it would weaken the value of silver.

To add a suggestion of my own, for the tavern: A boost to goods production. The difference between this and a merchant boost would be that this requires you to have the goods building, in return for giving a net gain of goods.

DeletedUser109475

Advanced troops would be a lazy way of doing things though, tavern boost adds the same as a few levels of Zeus but I've never used it because I've levelled the military GB's up already. Getting too far in front on the Continent map is self defeating as gaining a sector or scouting usually part of an event, get too far on and then kill your next event? Sounds like a plan I don't want to follow, I'm taking sectors where troops have 80% with an era lower troops than I'm fighting. I've got a hoodie with less than 80k points who is a higher era than I am and I have 1.2 mill, he's screwed on the Continent map and hardly has supplies or coins to build anything let alone the goods. He's rushing through and going to be the weakest top end era guy in history the way he's going.