• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Friends Tavern - Customisations

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys,

This thread is for discussions and questions around the Customisations available for Friend Tavern. You can find full details here.

Enjoy!

DeletedUser96901

so we get the version from the beta server with the bug that the bonus disappears ?

DeletedUser107692

But you can always go back and select an earlier version, if they appeal to you more – so you can truly mix and match.

haha ha ha ha. Joke of the year, as if anyone would change the appearance to anything but the best when you get benefits from the various items. It's cool to have the table cloth, floor and trays give benefits but it would have been nice to have those items simply for decoration with no benefits at all.
Sure, with benefits they're going to push diamond sales but why do you guys always have to go for the cashgrab? Can't you just do something nice for the players without money being the main stimulant for once?

DeletedUser103339

hey, good stuff, love the fp for my friends for the tablecloths, I'll go for them first :) Z

DeletedUser1094

My taverns doesn't give the boost anymore. Is that a general problem?
I have polished floors but am only given 5 silver. I have upgraded trays but don't receive the percentage-boosts.
It was OK yesterday but not today...

DeletedUser100394

I have polished floors but am only given 5 silver. I have upgraded trays but don't receive the percentage-boosts.

I'm noticing this too. I upgraded my floors to cobblestone so far, and at first I was noticing 15 silver from occasional visits, but all day today when I've been doing my rounds, I've only been receiving 5. i just finished a round a few moments ago, sat in about 6-7 taverns or so that gave me silver, but only 5 each.

DeletedUser102542

Can confirm that boosts are gone today also on fi.forgeofempires.com as well as on english worlds

DeletedUser103223

haha ha ha ha. Joke of the year, as if anyone would change the appearance to anything but the best when you get benefits from the various items. It's cool to have the table cloth, floor and trays give benefits but it would have been nice to have those items simply for decoration with no benefits at all.
Sure, with benefits they're going to push diamond sales but why do you guys always have to go for the cashgrab? Can't you just do something nice for the players without money being the main stimulant for once?

NO they cant

LadyHecate

Major-General
This was a bug on Beta that Inno haven't rectified! If you select the no tray/cloth/floor option and then reselect your best upgrade option for each then you get the bonuses back; for how long before having to repeat the process I've no idea!!

DeletedUser109966

This was a bug on Beta that Inno haven't rectified! If you select the no tray/cloth/floor option and then reselect your best upgrade option for each then you get the bonuses back; for how long before having to repeat the process I've no idea!!

That was brilliant... that worked.... but does that mean if I visit any Tavern's in a non-fixed state (the majority I imagine) that I'll have no chance of the fp bonus ??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110130

Same problem. I get 5 silver despite my upgraded floor.

DeletedUser108047

I've noticed that some taverns that have upgraded their table cloth have a matching floor rug. I've upgraded to the same level cloth and floor but my tavern looks as expected (no floor rug)

Is this a bug, a display issue or am I missing an upgrade option?

Vesiger

Monarch
I've noticed that some taverns that have upgraded their table cloth have a matching floor rug. I've upgraded to the same level cloth and floor but my tavern looks as expected (no floor rug)
Is it possible you're confusing Throne Room (seems to be crazy paving with a fancy carpet) with Cobblestones (looks like crazy paving)? I haven't got beyond cobblestones myself, so I'm only guessing, but the preview buttons don't seem to give a terribly accurate representation of what you're going to get.

DeletedUser12400

Is this a bug, a display issue or am I missing an upgrade option?
This is a visual bug, we are looking into this.

upload_2016-12-16_12-28-16.png

DeletedUser98451

I may be wrong but surely the rug and cloth colours dont match up unless the appropriate upgrade has been unlocked

DeletedUser

The first tablecloth and flooring matching set (same amount to upgrade) seem to be the Floral Table Cloth and Tavern Stone; the combination I have below. There didn't seem to be ANY rugs before this flooring, never mind matching the tablecloth.
Which set have you upgraded to so far?
Screenshot_1.png