• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

FPs for Goods buying and selling option

I think the idea is more about guaranteeing that an agreed upon trade is actually done without someone reneging on the transaction after the fp's are placed into the gb. As described below - no gb would be needed to make the transaction work.

The problem is that the fp's must come from the buyers stock and go into an escrow until the trade is taken - thereby "attaching" the required fp amount to the trade to facilitate a trusted transaction. That good for FP swap would then be available to all in the Guild, Hood, or Friends just as a regular trade would be.

This particular function (If applied as stated) would not be open to abuse as far as I can tell.
Reason: who would trade 300,500, or even 1000 fp's for VF goods unless they wanted the goods. It would also create a fair market value for FP to Goods trades too!

Example:
Player 1 wants VF good to build a TA - he creates 5 trades (one for each of the needed good) for 300 bronze to 600 VF goods and attaches to it the required number of FP say 200 fp's. The fp's Must be available in inventory to create the transaction.

Player 2 (anyone in the guild, hood or FR) can take the trade as normal paying the vf goods, getting the bronze goods sent to his goods inventory and getting the fp's delivered to his fp inventory.

If the trade expires as in the usual way the goods and the fp's are returned to the inventory as normal.

Sounds like a win/win to me.

Create this idea this way and it's a plus 1 from me!

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
I think the idea is more about guaranteeing that an agreed upon trade is actually done without someone reneging on the transaction after the fp's are placed into the gb. As described below - no gb would be needed to make the transaction work.

The problem is that the fp's must come from the buyers stock and go into an escrow until the trade is taken - thereby "attaching" the required fp amount to the trade to facilitate a trusted transaction. That good for FP swap would then be available to all in the Guild, Hood, or Friends just as a regular trade would be.

This particular function (If applied as stated) would not be open to abuse as far as I can tell.
Reason: who would trade 300,500, or even 1000 fp's for VF goods unless they wanted the goods. It would also create a fair market value for FP to Goods trades too!

Example:
Player 1 wants VF good to build a TA - he creates 5 trades (one for each of the needed good) for 300 bronze to 600 VF goods and attaches to it the required number of FP say 200 fp's. The fp's Must be available in inventory to create the transaction.

Player 2 (anyone in the guild, hood or FR) can take the trade as normal paying the vf goods, getting the bronze goods sent to his goods inventory and getting the fp's delivered to his fp inventory.

If the trade expires as in the usual way the goods and the fp's are returned to the inventory as normal.

Sounds like a win/win to me.

Create this idea this way and it's a plus 1 from me!
I am sorry to tell you that what you wrote isn't really something inno would do ... as it would create such disbalance ... you knowe how much TA set cost? It is retorical question ;-))
It can be even 3000 fps and that person would then get that same amount in inventory ... making that person very rich in short amount of time ....

So if it would be writen like that i would give - 1000 .... not just -1 ...

As also Em explained that on market goods are only traded with goods ... fps you give in some gb are something you do privately...

1st - I know goods are only traded with goods - it's the way it is now - lol.
2nd - many of those people you mentioned already are - some with 40k, 50k or even more in their stock.

3rd - if you paid 3000 fp's for a set of TA goods - you were ripped offed!

Emberguard

Legend
@ntnete0 I think it'd need to be a payment plan system of some kind to be a feasible addition if it were to ever be reality.

Which could either be:
(1) Manual payments - minimum payment per week or default on deal
(2) Automatic payments - % of FPs from bar automatically deducted and put towards payment as you receive them
(3) Max 1 payment plan at a time

Some issues for preventing abuse would be:
(A) what's the standard minimum? Right now if you wanted to gain goods at the very least you'd have to already have half the amount of goods in some form to trade. If you can set any price then a player could sell 1000 goods at 1 FP without needing to put any of the work in themselves
  • Does this feature exclusively use preset "packages" for the amount goods sellable? EG - Full set of goods for each GB
  • Would the feature be more flexible in what can be offered and allow any amount of Goods to be offered for a amount of FPs?
  • What's the FP : Goods min/max ratio the game would be policing for this? Is it the same regardless of age? Or increase the higher the age?
(B) Do you make it an actual market or a auction? If it's a auction where only the highest amount of FPs offered in proportion to the Goods are able to be accepted then is it Global? Or is it friends/neighbours/guild?

(C) Would goods on the buyers end still be involved in some fashion? While it might not make much sense on a players perspective as to why they'd keep goods for goods for hypothetical selling goods for FPs it may be necessary as a abuse preventative measure. (put up 50% of goods from any age in exchange for goods bought - goods traded once FPs all paid.

(D) Where do the FPs go? Currently they go into a GB. If the hypothetical idea is to keep the status quo but have it made safer for all involved, then perhaps such a feature should require the seller to offer up a GB that the FPs would go into

(E) Are FPs paid sent to the seller straight away or upon full payment? What happens if the payment is defaulted? Does the payments made already go back to the buyer or remain with the seller for their time? If it goes back to the buyer how do you prevent it from being an additional store of FPs for your bar FPs?

(F) Would it actually be player to player trade? Or would it be buying goods off of Inno at set amounts of FPs? (yeah I don't see that happening - you can already do that with diamonds)

Last edited:

Shad23

Emperor
I don't like the idea.
only reason i don't like this is fact there is no set prices actualy for a set of goods
this if implemented would nneed to be somthing like
a : buyer sets up trade as follows
FP's offered , goods needed /goods offered

b : seller sets up a set of trades as follows
amount of FP's asked , goods offered / goods

in both cases if trade is not taken after a set of time trade is taken off market
and if implemented would be abusable as said befor cause players could use this to store their bar FP's to get em back and make player richer

best case scenario for this idea would be Inno chooses a price for each goods and sells them , actual market stays as it is and players would have to sell lower then INNO's prices to be able to sell goods