• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Founder MIA - The Super Guild on en5. (Guild Leader gone, missing, grounded perhaps?)

DeletedUser110620

Hey, as subject describes. Their guild is dead in the water. All they'd like is to do a few more levels of Guild Expedition, is there a temporary fix for them until their leader / founder gets Back? If he ever gets back! Can one of the other members take control for a while, or become the owner of the guild? Many thanks in advance.

Can I also put this in as a bug report? It is pretty buggy for the people in that guild.

joesoap

Major-General
right click anywhere in game & theres a contact support option
also on the home page of the forums in the quick link section on the right theres a support option

DeletedUser110620

Found, thanks for sharing the secret to contacting support.

I did the same message as was posted here and have this page displayed to me:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ticket created successfully

Your ticket has been created and will be answered by a member of our support team as soon as possible. When you receive a reply you will be notified by email and if possible in-game.

Return to ticket listing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I guess the waiting begins. (Please hold, we're sending your message by Forge of Empires Scout. This will take a lot of time.)

joesoap

Major-General
i have always found support to be quite prompt in answering tickets, if its already past their bedtime then they will get to it 2moro morning

DeletedUser110620

You are correct, very fast and helpful as can be expected.

Reply trimmed to the important section:

""We do not get involved in guild functions. If a player, who is the only founder of a guild, is absent from the game for 30 days or more he is automatically removed from the guild and the guildee with the highest number of points will be automatically assigned the position."

So maybe the reply was fast. I'm happy about that. However 30 days is 4 or 5 weeks without GE for these people. Rather sad. I see if I can get then refuge in various guilds.

DeletedUser110620

In addition it was asked that the guild member contact support, due to privacy issues they would have dispensing details to me about the situation of others.

joesoap

Major-General
it may seem like a long time to the players but i can understand the time, imagine if the founder had just got on hols for 2-3 weeks, they could come back to find they had lost their guild

DeletedUser110620

Well, I believe in humanity a little more than that. If the new leader of the guild could understand the reasons the MIA leader gave for being away, it's quite easy to let them back in, and restore control to them.

But that shouldn't even be the issue. They are just asking for another level of GE to be unlocked to be happy... Surly in times like these a short term solution such as temporary granting of those rights to deal with matters of GE, GvG, and such to be given to one or two members for those 30 days, or until the leader returns.

I'd rather think that the leader has had something really unexpected, communication cut, internet gone, found a girlfriend or boyfriend, their cat had kittens, or they found an endless source of energy for humanity to share...

joesoap

Major-General
it is through experiences like this that players realise the importance of having a few leaders appointed in a guild, and should ask for it when the founder comes back
i do think that given there is an event on that has a few ge quests that support should appoint/give leader rights to another player but thats their decision