• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forum Forum Upgrade

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

We will upgrade our forums on Thursday November 7th. The announcement is here . Please leave any feedback on the update below!

Are there any screenshots to what it will look like?

Is there any additional functionality?

Can I have more smilies? :D

DeletedUser

Too bright...makes it harder to read words under the header. Need to put on my reading glasses:P
I'll have to change my avatar. It was designed to be used with the old colors... :D
It makes you stand out more:rolleyes:

surprised didnt know this was coming,i quite like it,colors have to be suttle i do schemes on proboards forums are there multiple ones available a user can choose in or on their profile page?,,,,,,,,,have an oblong window in bottom right corner with nothing in it wots that for?