• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forge Questers

• Thread starter DeletedUser113125
  • Start date

DeletedUser113125

I’ve seen the new competition page Forge Questers. Thank you for bringing us a new form of competition; I like spot the difference etc... I hope it is popular. 200 diamonds for a month long contest is a bit lower than previous prizes. Does this mean you won’t be able to win event rewards like footballs or lanterns as the contest runs for an entire month?

Deleted member 109369

Thank you for your questions. The prize was too low and we've changed that, so thank you. For this contest, there will be no event currency because as you noted, the contest runs the entire month. That's not to say that we won't run a mini contest separate from this during an event for event currency, although that's not guaranteed.

DeletedUser113125

Thank you for increasing the prize amount and for answering my questions.

DeletedUser117592

I don’t have privileges to reply to “spot the difference” anyone know why?

DeletedUser117690

Hi there, I would like to take part in this. Can you pleae approve my registration?

DeletedUser113125

@Lady Marlena please consider a thread in the competitions Forge Questers section so people can post issues? The announcement is locked and the competition is hidden posts. The above players were unsure how they got permission to post (I remember googling how I could post after joining) and they found this thread but maybe one near the competition would be more obvious?

DeletedUser117018

I cant seem to be able to post pictures. Am I doing it wrong?

DeletedUser100133

You can also do the same on the computer by highlighting the image and using ctrl + C to copy and ctrl + v to paste.

DeletedUser117018

You can also do the same on the computer by highlighting the image and using ctrl + C to copy and ctrl + v to paste.
I'm on my phone and cannot copy the photo. I was just trying to post the spot the difference thing. And upload long or photo asks for a url which I dont have for a picture...

DeletedUser113125

I'm on my phone and cannot copy the photo. I was just trying to post the spot the difference thing. And upload long or photo asks for a url which I dont have for a picture...
If you are on an iPhone, I managed it by holding my finger in the picture until save came up as an option. I then went to camera roll and drew on top of it to circle the differences. Then I copied it. Opening up the forum I tapped into reply to the competition box and selected paste. I did not select add a picture or any of the options in the box at the top of the reply box. Just pasted straight into the reply box.

If you are new to the forum you need approval before posting (this seems up be pretty quick if mods are awake).

Sometimes the pictures are too big to paste. If it says error post back here as there are ways around it.

DeletedUser117018

If you are on an iPhone, I managed it by holding my finger in the picture until save came up as an option. I then went to camera roll and drew on top of it to circle the differences. Then I copied it. Opening up the forum I tapped into reply to the competition box and selected paste. I did not select add a picture or any of the options in the box at the top of the reply box. Just pasted straight into the reply box.

If you are new to the forum you need approval before posting (this seems up be pretty quick if mods are awake).

Sometimes the pictures are too big to paste. If it says error post back here as there are ways around it.
I'm android. I cannot copy a picture that way. I will try to figure something out.

Emberguard

Legend
@Kiinta if you can host a image privately then you can post that way

I use discord as it’s purely a private message system. You can create a server channel on there with only yourself present. Then upload images and copy the link (to the image not the server)

I'm android. I cannot copy a picture that way. I will try to figure something out.
I'm on android, I've found the easiest way is to take a screenshot and then crop it so that its smaller than 1mb, you can also edit it to say where the differences are etc.

Then when posting click on upload a file and from there I can select my pictures