• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forge Bowl Event.

art46696

Private
Working my way along the Quest bar of the Bowl event and am stuck on level 42 because one of the two choices is Blocked!!! This blocked choice is to complete level one of the Guild Expedition but it closed today 31st Jan. But the bowl event still has several days to run. Is this an oversite of the Forge team??

Cuthwolf

Captain
Do you mean 44? I thought 42 was tavern boosts+negotiate. You you see an option to defeat a large army?

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Working my way along the Quest bar of the Bowl event and am stuck on level 42 because one of the two choices is Blocked!!! This blocked choice is to complete level one of the Guild Expedition but it closed today 31st Jan. But the bowl event still has several days to run. Is this an oversite of the Forge team??
Don't worry about it, GE opens tomorrow, so you can complete it then. It is only 1 day a week that GE is unavailable.

Marc Wick

Private
8882 balls, daily spacial coach, middle player - 15 dailys only ...... and not reach even to bronze league
so if you dont spend diamonds -you can dream only silver or gold league

King Dael

Sergeant
If the leagues is something you care about, you should have used the free coach, that gives you more legue-points per yards.
Most players uses the free coach that gives a better chance to get the daily special, as far as a
I can tell.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
8882 balls, daily spacial coach, middle player - 15 dailys only ...... and not reach even to bronze league
so if you dont spend diamonds -you can dream only silver or gold league
No reason to dream at all. No need to use diamonds, and can still do silver. You sound like one of those who cannot do the aztec/egypt settlements without complaining about how many diamonds you need to spend to finish it - when the truth is, 0 diamonds is ever needed.

dimondus

Captain
No reason to dream at all. No need to use diamonds, and can still do silver. You sound like one of those who cannot do the aztec/egypt settlements without complaining about how many diamonds you need to spend to finish it - when the truth is, 0 diamonds is ever needed.
You'll never get to silver in this event without spending/buying diamonds. Bronze, probably if you lucky

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
You'll never get to silver in this event without spending/buying diamonds. Bronze, probably if you lucky
Bronze, if lucky? The only reasons why you cannot make bronze, is not collecting daily footballs and doing the quests. The Silver should be doable, but not if you are greedy and going for the best prize for each catch. There are games, within the game - learn how they are played. No need or reason to use diamonds, other than people with more money than brains - or because they are too greedy.

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
Bronze, if lucky? The only reasons why you cannot make bronze, is not collecting daily footballs and doing the quests. The Silver should be doable, but not if you are greedy and going for the best prize for each catch. There are games, within the game - learn how they are played. No need or reason to use diamonds, other than people with more money than brains - or because they are too greedy.
Original posts were correct, but blame the players as usual. something is actually off with the leagues, or people are spending diamonds a lot and skewing the ranks. I used to make silver every year pretty easily, just showing up and doing the daily collection and all the quests and going for the best yardage moves (not highest prize percent.)

Not this year. I have done all the quests and dailies, even won 50 footballs in incidents 4 times and spent 700 diamonds on a few extra footballs and I'm clinging to bronze with my fingernails. I can't imagine how much was spent for people reaching silver, but I guess this is where all the diamonds farmed with free attrition in GBG are going.

Knight of ICE

I have done all the quests and dailies, even won 50 footballs in incidents 4 times and spent 700 diamonds on a few extra footballs and I'm clinging to bronze with my fingernails. I can't imagine how much was spent for people reaching silver, but I guess this is where all the diamonds farmed with free attrition in GBG are going.

Hate to tell you this, but you can win 200 footballs in incidents. Do that a couple of times aand you have significant more than you.

Emberguard

Legend
Original posts were correct, but blame the players as usual. something is actually off with the leagues, or people are spending diamonds a lot and skewing the ranks. I used to make silver every year pretty easily, just showing up and doing the daily collection and all the quests and going for the best yardage moves (not highest prize percent.)

Not this year. I have done all the quests and dailies, even won 50 footballs in incidents 4 times and spent 700 diamonds on a few extra footballs and I'm clinging to bronze with my fingernails. I can't imagine how much was spent for people reaching silver, but I guess this is where all the diamonds farmed with free attrition in GBG are going.
I'm doing the event on two worlds

World 1: 2,046 yards
World 2: 1,604 yards

Both worlds are currently in Silver League. Both worlds were Free to Play + Ultimate Coach.

World 1 I logged in almost every day. World 2 I definitely missed at least a few days so have less currency to work with

Without the Ultimate Coach it'd quite likely be impossible to reach Silver League. So yes, expect to spend at least a small amount of diamonds if the Leagues mean something to you. But at only 150 diamonds it's more than viable for at least *some* Free to Play players without additional diamond expenditure. I say some because in the end it's still only the top 5% of players that get into Silver. So even if you did everything exactly the same as those in the Silver League, it's likely going to be the Incident currency that determines who gets into Silver and who doesn't

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if some worlds have a higher average expenditure and be harder to get into Silver due to that

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General

I would say this past year or so, things are a bit different, perhaps with more people willing to spend money on the game, just because of the whole covid and lockdown thing in various stages in various countries. However, I only spent 150 diamonds once, to get the ultimate coach, and am midway through silver. Never bought a single football - no need. If people are spending diamonds, it is either because they do not have a whole lot of money-sense, or they do not know how to play these Event games properly. To get silver, without any diamond, basically only need to use the coach that gives +1 yard, and use the shortest throw almost every time. Exact same recipe as previous couple years. So, if you have had trouble reaching Silver - it is not Inno, it is not other players, it is not the incidents - it is the individual player. Everything about this Event, as well as most others, players have the choice how to play. Play to win the main prize, or play to win as many of the medium and small prizes as possible. Not both.

Emberguard

Legend
To get silver, without any diamond, basically only need to use the coach that gives +1 yard, and use the shortest throw almost every time.
Keep in mind if you went for +1 yard cosch, you’d have half the league points you do now. Because Ultimate coach does both things. +1 yard and double league standings.

Would you still be in Silver if you had half your league points?

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
Keep in mind if you went for +1 yard cosch, you’d have half the league points you do now. Because Ultimate coach does both things. +1 yard and double league standings.

Would you still be in Silver if you had half your league points?
Thanks Ember, I think that's the culprit, if you don't use the Ultimate coach or League coach most of the time, or on the day you spent most of your footballs, you don't stand a ghost of a chance to get further than bronze in the leagues. I stuck to the yard coach and alternated with the daily prize coach when I wanted the daily.

But that's where all the confusion is for players, like they did everything and played every day and their score reflects as if they did half the event. And winning footballs in incidents is down to just luck of the draw - I think I saw 100 footballs once but never 200.

Luckily I don't care what league I place in and I had the surprise box so I'll get the building fully leveled regardless, but maybe the dynamic duo could try to respond with something other than "you must be stupid" and "it's just you" when players raise issues.