• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Foe on Discord is also not loading.

Kotemendo

Private
iOS 17.3.1 , FoE 1.277.14
This is in addition to my post in discord about Rival Challenge screens not loading.

Attachments

• IMG_4406.jpeg
    IMG_4406.jpeg
    172.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Ev4ma

Captain
iOS 17.3.1 , FoE 1.277.14
This is in addition to my post in discord about Rival Challenge screens not loading.
thats a discord problem not a foe problem, generally check your data and internet connection it could just be weak or you need to restart your phone

Kotemendo

Private
thats a discord problem not a foe problem, generally check your data and internet connection it could just be weak or you need to restart your phone
Top right hand corner of photo, my internet is working fine. It’s FoE items that have severe lag.

Emberguard

Legend
Top right hand corner of photo, my internet is working fine. It’s FoE items that have severe lag.

It wasn't just FoE discord though. Simply logging into Discord was giving severe lag. Facebook and Instagram as a platform were also having mass spread outages for an hour or two around the same timeframe

Logging in today Discord and Facebook both had updates (probably why they were having issues). No idea about instagram but I bet they must of been updating something too

Ev4ma

Captain
Right and do you think inno manage discord? I run a big community Discord server, I can certainly say its a Discord issue not a FoE issue.

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
LOL, this is what happens when a company puts their users in the hands of a 3rd party.

It's not like Discord (or Facebook) is new, why do you think these forums remained for years instead of making everyone go login to Discord or Facebook in order to talk to/about the game? :? Things that make you go, hmmm. :rolleyes: