• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Flash stops working after egg placement

• Thread starter DeletedUser101925
  • Start date

DeletedUser101925

1.23.22481 (08.04.2014 7:47),
syph0n (815564), en8, en_US,
WIN 12,0,0,43, Windows Vista, Firefox/27.0.2, 1024x648, Legacy

• World: Houndsmoor
  • Browser and Version: Waterfox 27.0.2
  • Overview of the bug: Flash gets "stuck" and stops working anytime a friend or guild member places an egg in my city when i am actively looking at the screen or have it open in a tab.
    I have to close the browser/tab and relog in order for my game to get working again.
  • Screenshots: *
  • How often this occurs: Happens every time someone places an egg.
  • Urgency: Urgent
  • Preventative Actions: I'm no longer using Chrome so i haven't tried anything else.
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum: I could not find anything that helps solve this issue.

Edit: I don't know if it matters but it happened two times and both egg placements were on "Floral Bush" (EMA).

DeletedUser4089

Sorry to hear you're having problems.

Just to check. Do you mean the game freezes, so everything is showing but nothing works when clicked?
Or does the screen go black(or white)?

Also, it may be an idea to clear your cache and temp files.
And best not to have any other tabs open using flash, such as youtube etc while playig the game to increase performance.

DeletedUser101925

Yes, the game just freezes up where it no longer responds to anything that goes on the screen.
Perhaps it was a case of my browser running out of memory though as I do have the tendency of having too many tabs open at once.
Cache/cookies/files are all deleted on close (with some filters) so that isn't the problem.

I haven't had much problems since i've changed my layout around a bit and sold/changed all decor so i'm not sure wether that could've solved anything.
For now i'll look how it goes and if it comes up again i'll let you know.