• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

"finish one of each production option" indicator

• Thread starter DeletedUser107616
  • Start date

Do you want more detailed information in the game

• YES - I want more detailed information

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No - I Don't want detailed information

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Agent327

Overlord
Same was suggested for the gather x of every good quest.

Reason there given for it not going to happen was that the game does not have to be to easy.

DeletedUser112745

Hmmmm.
Currently neutral on this.

Not knowing which production option you've already done is pretty much down to poor organisation on the player's part. It's very easy to write things down or keep a record in Notepad on PC or a note-taking app on mobile. Or even use the Journal section of the forum here.

We should be reducing the amount of stuff loaded on pages, not increasing them. Especially when considering that mobile devices have massively limited processors compared to PCs. Sure it's a relatively small change, but it all adds up.

Agent327

Overlord
Not knowing which production option you've already done is pretty much down to poor organisation on the player's part. It's very easy to write things down or keep a record in Notepad on PC or a note-taking app on mobile. Or even use the Journal section of the forum here.

You do not even have to do that. All it takes is starting the six options at the same time.

DeletedUser96901

so you couldn't find it?
I remember it. that is enough for me

and I didn't try to find it for you

why should I ?

am I your butler ?

sorry if that is not enough for you

but if you want to find it faster there is a hint in my response for you to find it faster

Agent327

Overlord
If you have yet to collect all your stuff and then the next quest comes up and its this...after you collect everything, there may only be 2 or 3 left, if there was indicators, we would no.

You would not no???? Then you restart production, simple as that.

Also, if a building is plundered, you may not know what one it was...

Use blacksmiths. Nobody plunders those.

and since pc & portable versions are different already, this wouldn't HAVE to be done to phone & tablets...

and since pc & portable versions are sopposed to become the same this would HAVE to be done to phone & tablets...

Agent327

Overlord
I don't have the luxury of time to spend on this game because I have a life, It may be "simple as that" for you, but then again, you excel as being simple.

But you do have the luxury and time to make pretty pictures, come up with numerous ideas and argue every idea into oblibvion?

Yeah right, I excel as being simple.