• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Feedback] - 1.79

DeletedUser

Fair enough we can't retake a sector after releasing it but we should be still able to stop another Guild from taking it also the new rules only favor the Ghost Guilds in that instance

AA is a complete Joke, My guild has been under constant attack from day 1 and it only cost the ghost very little Medals, setting Spear men as DA doesnt help either, not when they are out for revenge, it cost our Guild 150,000 medals to retake after we have removed them from map but they just re-land for 25 Medals and do it all over again.
There should be a 48hr waiting period if a Guild is removed from a map before they can re-land to give Guilds a chance to have a break,regroup and prepare for the next onslaught and not to mention the Medal cost should start at 1000 medals and go up from there, they only need to be on top of PVP tower for a week to attack for a whole month without losing any medals which is absolutely crazy!
AA is supposed to be for players of all ages I know but when players in FE and AF get thousands of medals from the PVP towers it is crazy to have it start at 25 Medal for first sector
Totally unbalanced yet again

Estipar

Chief Warrant Officer
I totally agree.. Its a joke and GvG has now died a death thanks to these new rule changes :(

Estipar

Chief Warrant Officer
because others are too bad :rolleyes:

the sector is free and another guild could take it after
every guild knows when calculation is so all who could take it have the same chances immediately after the calculation

it not like a guild can release them at a random time where others have no chance to be there at the right time

be smart and also use 8 spears in all 8 defense slots

then they don't get what they want

sooner or later they will stop because getting 216 points all night long really sucks

Only applicable in AA Map ;(

RTSFirebat

Private
Really disappointed this was announced out of no where on the EU server.

For those commenting on GvG action slowling down, one day when they finally add GvG to the mobile apps I'm sure it will pick up more often. Sometimes I'm unable to fight due to not having access to a PC or sometimes I have log in a silly times on a PC to join in a fight. And yes I can use puffin browser if it wasn't laggy as well making a single fight seem to take ages but its not an ideal solution.

DeletedUser105544

I use to do GvG using puffin browser quite often, and it works fine. Try to clear cache before daily calc.

DeletedUser12400

Guild are releasing sectors just before reset and then retaking them -
Now That's A Real Laugh - LOL!
the sector is free and another guild could take it after
every guild knows when calculation is so all who could take it have the same chances immediately after the calculation

it not like a guild can release them at a random time where others have no chance to be there at the right time
Exactly what I wanted to write.

DeletedUser107470

What you say is true and fair in some world but you also forget that the roll over time also happens while some are asleep and that game has become also unbalanced in some worlds. One man guilds taking and releasing sectors straight away and if you attack them they simply find a time when your not online and have a non existence siege costs and thousands of rouges so there is little point in fighting then as it will cost us thousands in goods. They top the hoods and gets all the medals and its simply a Joke. If you release you should not be allowed to retake until someone else takes the sector. That will simply stop this practice and make it fair no matter what time zone you are in

Also I will never post anything here ever again as it seems to be more of a system where people place there ideas but Inno or modaraters never seem to reply so how do we know if they are paying attention. Game is good, we pay there wages but they seem to treat us with no respect.

DeletedUser

Also I will never post anything here ever again as it seems to be more of a system where people place there ideas but Inno or modaraters never seem to reply so how do we know if they are paying attention. Game is good, we pay there wages but they seem to treat us with no respect.
Moderators are not waged employees of Inno, but you are correct. There used to be much more Community Management (who are waged) communication with players via the forum but sadly this has become extinct now. Feedback threads are ignored, bug reports go for weeks without reply. I'm truly saddened to see that people may not use the forum for this reason as it used to be a wonderful tool.

I was assured several months ago that this would be improved upon but I suppose we know what to make of those assurances now.

DeletedUser19452

To answer the question of ghost guilds, we could limit guilds with less that 10 membérs the use of GVG then a couple of members can't leave a guild to make a ghost guild as it will only allow guilds with 10 or more members take part in gvg

DeletedUser5180

To answer the question of ghost guilds, we could limit guilds with less that 10 membérs the use of GVG then a couple of members can't leave a guild to make a ghost guild as it will only allow guilds with 10 or more members take part in gvg

WHY?

our guild has 5 members with 4 members active and 1 taking time out, we are level 21 so are obviously not around for ghosting purposes so why should we be denied gvg simply because we have chosen to stay small in numbers for various reasons?