• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Fall Event Feedback Thread

Nidwin

Sergeant
The prints on the gold upgraded main building could be interesting for 2 full upgraded ones. Although will have to wait till the event starts to check on the population requirement for those pumpkins as I would have to replace at least 18 Cider mills.

Nidwin

Sergeant
Jumpin' Pumpkins is a no go as 1 requires 18 828 population in SAJM and with 138k population left there's no way I can replease 18 Cider Mills. Pity but that's how it is.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
I've played the last couple of events, Didn't like the last one but tolerated it due to the available prizes being quite strong.

This one I won't be continuing after my initial 1 attempt for several reasons.

Do not like this mechanic at all. Feels like a kids game. Looks like a kids game and I wouldn't download a game of this type.

Prizes of fragments; There hasn't been a clear explanation of the continuation or direction these will take and I have no use for previous event golden fragments, any forum queries about it have been ignored so I'm assuming no one knows and I have no idea if I'm storing them for nothing. I don't see the point of collecting them/completing quests/spending time doing the mini game for nothing and wasting several weeks doing so. Not to forget their placement has reduced prizes down on the grand prize row.

It takes too long to play, you're also restricted to playing on a timed basis if you want to use all the tokens.

Oh and a jumpin pumpkin with an etched out face sounds more related to a Halloween event than a fall event and I can't think of any logical reason why we're collecting coffee cups for either a baking or fall event.

One positive though, due to the quest tab reshuffle, it's made it easier to ignore the event as I don't need to see the quest flashing daily for the log in currency reward.

Last edited:

Emberguard

Legend
Is it normal to play an entire board with only 1 teacup appearing on the very last go?

As an isolated incident? I would say yes. Every time we've come across this style of game I've had instances of that occurring at some point during the Event

If you were getting it every game.... then I'd concerned

Nidwin

Sergeant
Is it normal to play an entire board with only 1 teacup appearing on the very last go?
Yes and I did have a 3/5 of those boards Yesterday. There are also boards that can you you easily 6/10 cups but we always remember the bad ones, never the great ones.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
There is 3 chests in the shop for this event I know whats the silver and gold ones are but whats the 3rd?

It looks like a mistake, firstly the chest has a football on it, when you click the ? it shows the silver chest, but they're named both fall prizes on the image so it's a little confusing.

Nidwin

Sergeant
The event is fun. I have the feeling, could just be me, that the progress with the cups is more fluent compared to the wild life version. I find the golden spoons a bit stressful but I can imagine other players enjoying it a lot.

One small remark. I find the animation of the dude, on the stairs of the Vibrant, borderline and I wouldn't mind having it changed in a future patch. Otherwise nice graphics on the Vibrant.

Nidwin

Sergeant
First day collecting and I had to use 2 self aid kits on my 2 vibrants so I'm a bit twisted here. The vibrants do produce frags when motivated so I would expect a high priority when my city is being aided but that's not the case. Windmills, terracottas and so on don't require motivation for all the goodies they give but that's not the case of the new main event building at max level as it requires being motivated, otherwise it's just subpar building. Could be a bug or a new feature, change in meta, but for now on I'll keep it to 2 vibrants up and they will end in storage when I run nearly out of self aid kits.

May have to go nuts or wild on nutcrackers coming winter event.

not that I'm willing to pay to play events, but has anyone else noticed an error in the price of the event pass chests? I'm in the UK and the gold chest is £28.99 but the silver one is £114.99 ?!?
It was the same in the previous event. I sent a message via the "support " tab. Got a reply saying "thanks for your feedback" but they obvs haven't fixed the bug.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Mine are £29.99 and £14.99 but for the first hour or so of the event they didn't even have prices. They've still left the non existent additional fall prizes box with the soccer ball on the front up and running even though it's not a thing so doesn't appear they're fixing anything despite charging for it.

Not many companies offer something unavailable for sale and don't bother to remove it.

Screenshot_20230927_200100_Forge of Empires.jpg

Nidwin

Sergeant
They have changed/fixed the aid priority level of the vibrant autumn vineyrd so now it's on the same level as my Bistros so very high and early motivation. Thanks for this as this makes it now truly worth to have a couple more in my city.

Mine are £29.99 and £14.99 but for the first hour or so of the event they didn't even have prices. They've still left the non existent additional fall prizes box with the soccer ball on the front up and running even though it's not a thing so doesn't appear they're fixing anything despite charging for it.

Not many companies offer something unavailable for sale and don't bother to remove it.

View attachment 25153
You'd almost think they don't want our money

suethegreat

Captain
Bit annoying when the daily challenge is linked to event currency. Had a defeat very large army which from past experience defeats so rather than ramp up boosts took easy option of switching quest. I get 4500 tavern silver..which is almost 4 full taverns, no chance, bit bullet and paid 25 diamonds and get...defeat very large army.....