• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Expansions

There is a thread in the FAQ section about medals that touches on this but I would like to explore this a little more. I cannot see any other open question related to this.

I have read something on the internet from an unofficial source stating that players can only purchase two premium diamond expansions per age. Is this correct?

I am currently in Tomorrow and have already purchased at least one such expansion.

It had been my intention to wait until I reached the end of the tech tree and continent maps then buy some diamonds to get any remaining expansions. However, this would appear to be pointless if I would only be allowed to purchase two.

Can you confirm or refute? If it is true, is there a means by which I can get the the expansions that I have missed in previous ages?

DeletedUser96901

in every age 2 diamond expansions are unlocked

so if you are in age number 10 you can buy 20 in total
after going into age 11 you would get 2 more

you missed nothing

joesoap

Major-General
i have a similar questions about the medal expansions, there are 2 of them per age but are they released when the age is introduced to the game or when a player reaches that age

Many thanks for the replies. So, just to clarify, all 28 premium expansions are available to everyone irrespective of the age they are in? Same with the 26 victory expansions (if you gain enough medals)?

DeletedUser96901

just to clarify, all 28 premium expansions are available to everyone irrespective of the age they are in?
no
for each age you reach you get 2 premium expansions

in bronze age you can only buy 2. in iron age 2 more = 4, and so on

to get all you must reach the last age

Same with the 26 victory expansions (if you gain enough medals)?
correct. you can use them all in bronze age (with enough medals)

Inno appear to have added a gazillion expansion spaces to my city. Any clues as to how we will be able to get them? Currently the game is structured to only allow payers to get a maximum of 142.

DeletedUser109018

I'm hoping some are going to be obtainable with Artic era goods we are all now stockpiling... I counted roughly 60 new expansion slots with my next 1 costing me 200000 medals.Unless they plateau the medal cost of expansions it will take eternity. Of course some will be diamond purchases, Inno do need to make a buck