• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Every building provides something in return when sold

DeletedUser103370

Why do people always want something extra for fee?
There's a 5 letter word for it in english "G...D"!

Sorry to say this @Jouchka, but it seems you don't even bother to read through these ideas, you just popin, and throw a big minus everywhere with replies, which has already been answered ten times...

What "extra for free" are you talking about seriously?
These buildings HAVE a value as discussed earlier, you build it, then you can sell it and get some stuff in return. The guys only proposed that they should give you the same value when you deleting them from the inventory, no one talked about getting anything extra for free.

DeletedUser16126

If you ask something in return where you now get nothing, then you ask for something extra isn't it?
I comment on the description of the idea, not the twist that some people give at it.
The description doesn't say it's about deleting stuff in the inventory.
It says that you shall get something in return if you sell a building received in GE or in events.
Most of the buildings you get in quests and events you get for free and if you sell them from your map and inventory you get nothing back.
If you are talking about new interpretation of the idea then please post it as a seperate idea. This is about commenting the original idea and that is clearly requesting something extra, so I stay at my -1.

DeletedUser103370

Yeah, perhaps I steered away from the original concept a bit, but I don't think it worth a separate topic, at least for me.

+1

I have proposed a different solution to the issue of being given (obsolete) buildings:
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com...-a-generic-building-not-a-specific-one.33538/
(sorry, can't find a way to create a link)
but I think the ability to cash in a building as though it had been built (for the same scrap value) right from the inventory makes sense. The front-end need not even change - it's just a matter of giving the scrap value already determined for a building when trashed from the Inventory.

DeletedUser110179

Why do people always want something extra for fee?
There's a 5 letter word for it in english "G...D"!
Hardly true ... maybe you meant to say: " Why do people always want something extra for a fee? " ... Greed is Good !

Many people are happy to pay double and triple for designer jeans that could be had for next to nothing without the label. An up-market haircut could cost 10-times that of a more regular spot.
Thank heavens for gold diggers and people who appreciate wealth creation ... else we'ld all be sitting in trees waiting for the next banana season.

FoE may be free to play ... but everyone's time and effort comes at a cost.
Just wanting something (other than the bare necessities of life) is the first step on the road to progress and development. ◆

Last edited by a moderator: