• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event History Entry For The Conclusion Of PvP Tournaments

DeletedUser110851

Proposal :

My suggestion is that we get an Entry in our Event History that reflects what Position we ended up on and How Many Medals we were rewarded with, for each of the PvP Tournaments that we participated in, during the previous week.​

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea :

Yes. As far as I can tell, this has not been suggested.​

Reason :

I play the PC Version of FoE and as far as I can tell, upon Conclusion of the PvP Tournaments each week, there is actually no way of confirming what Position I ended up with and/or how many Medals I was rewarded with, for the PvP Tournaments where I actually competed. In my opinion, my suggestion is something that should have existed from the outset of PvP Tournaments.​

Details :

Upon Conclusion of the PvP Tournaments each week, when the Medals are allocated to each player that participated in one or more of the PvP Tournaments, an Entry should be posted in that person's Event History, confirming what Position they finished off on and how many Medals they were rewarded as a result of this. There should be one Entry for each PvP Tournament that the player competed in.​

DeletedUser103370

Yeah, you can only check it till the next one starts, but the main problem I see with this is how hidden it is!
I mean I feel the whole concept flawed somehow, yes you can check the current status, by going into town-hall, then events, then clicking on each tower you want to check, but that's just way too complicated.

To put it simple, if you play a game, you want to see your high-score in plain sight, think about long-gone arcade games, where after finishing every game, you could see the initials of the high-scorers.
Somehow we should bring the results into attention, which would in turn motivate many more people to participate. I don't know how this would be the best, Inno tried to do this with introducing those modals popping up after the tournament's done to show a summary, I still feel it's not enough. Just brainstorming though...

DeletedUser110195

I don't see the use for it, just something else to clog up the event history. There's already a popup showing you what place you took in the tournaments you had points in, and you can see where other people place every time you win a battle against a player or even pop into the event history and click the tower you want to check on. For me this is something to take in, oh yay I won 1st, good job me! Hope I do it again next week! All of 10 seconds absorbing what place I took and I'll know the combined medal count of all the towers I'm ranked in.

joesoap

Major-General
+1
it only happens once a week & i assume would only mention the towers in which you ranked/won medals so would be good to see as i usually manage to miss the pop up notices every week

+1

I have actually been intending to write this up myself!

With neighbourhood changes, there is no way you can always know what position you came, if any at all, to earn rewards at PvP. I have come top before (I know because I happened to see it 1 minute before it ended) yet after the neighbourhood was shuffled, someone else was shown as top place - presumably because they scored higher than I did.

Further to an event being posted, I think a pop-up could be used, like the one when a great building is completed that I have contributed towards.