• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event History "Aid"

DeletedUser10851

Now when one uses the "Aid" in Event History, the whole bar is highlighted. This is very hard on the eys of some of us older players. Could you do one of 2 things.

A. Shorten the Highlight so that it cover the whole bar but not triggered when using the Aid button.

or

B. Put a 2 second delay when the cursor moves over the names stopping it from having a strobe light effect.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6065

The title of this thread leads me to post the following question here:

In my Guild, there seems to be some discussion as to whether or not a person is notified if you 'showed up' at their city, but were unable to Pol/Mot because every building was covered.

Is this in fact true? If so, can you please link to the Announcement.
Thank you,
. . . mk

DeletedUser6065

Yep, guess it has changed.
I have not yet received this message on my Event Log.
Thank-you, joesoap
. . . mk